PDA

View Full Version : Friends List

1938 Observer
5th July 2010, 23:09
I ticked off three friends :hug: in the list the other day, they show in my list of friends but no icon for three friends shows under my signature......what did i do incorrectly (again) :confused: :unsure::D
Gordon :pullhair::wave::pooch:

1938 Observer
5th July 2010, 23:18
Further to the above (saves starting another thread) ,I cannot find where all the photographs (gallery) have gone to :eek::confused:

Alastair
6th July 2010, 01:42
I wasn't actually aware that icons should show for friends under your signature. I kind of thought that was a private matter and so they shouldn't show. There again as that's a technical issue I'll leave that to Steve :-)

As to galleries... I've been asking Steve the same question so hope you have better luck that I do in asking that one!

Euan
6th July 2010, 06:17
I found my photo's under community/ my albums, but i thought everyone's photo's were going to be displayed at random?

Papa Bear
6th July 2010, 07:22
Friends should notshow under your signature and we are working on interfacing the photo stuff since the photohost package still needs work

1938 Observer
6th July 2010, 23:40
Friends should notshow under your signature and we are working on interfacing the photo stuff since the photohost package still needs work

I just thought the wee man was supposed to show beside the "10 days registered icon" directly under 'achievements' / :confused::D

Papa Bear
7th July 2010, 13:19
Let me check on that