• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end of paper?

There still will be a use!

Last edited by Lizzie; 17 March 2013, 05:47. Reason: video not working

Re: The end of paper?

No video there hen...just a black box??
    Anyway, i hope paper sticks around for a while...i don't think i'd manage the learning curve on how to use a Bidet...:confused:
    Euan..

Comment

Hi Euan:

Tried several ways to undo when I realized there was nothing but a big black box. No success. Is there a method to undo when there is a screw-up? Anyway, thanks for the chuckle about the bidet!

Comment

Just delete the post and try again...
        Euan..

Comment

Would the following be the video that you wanted to show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOcZZgpX7gU

Very sorry if I was mistaken ;-(

Ranald

Comment

That's the one!!! Thanks, Ranald, my 'many times over' savior! I see you had trouble with the link too! I don't have your patience!

Comment

On a serious note, electronics must be having an adverse effect on the printing industry. Last Fall, I was involved in a project with a small printing press - five star rating - described as one of the best in the country for what it did - and just before completion the company bellied up heading for bankruptcy. It has to be an industry in trouble.

Comment

I have a fear that, in the years to come, the printing industry will see many more firms closing.

In the future when it is found that a printing industry is required, they will not start anew as China, India and others will already have the industry ready and waiting.

We in the UK have lost many, including ship building, and more to go in the years ahead.

Ranald

Comment

Working...
                X