This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Our Game System is a popular part of our community for both young and old. In here you can message about the games, suggest new ones, or tell us of ones that you don't think are worth playing.

It is our intention to add new games from time to time and when we do we'll announce them in here.

We're also open to suggestions on categories as the Administrators are quite open about not being very knowledgeable about games. We thus welcome suggestions on providing better categories or suggestions on moving a game to another category.

You might also use this forum to discuss starting a tournament or challenge others to compete with you in an individual game.

We may also look for someone that can more properly manage our Arcade and that probably means someone who is very active and would be prepared to help us seek out good games to add to the Arcade and better organize it. And so feel free to get in touch with us if this job would be of interest.

We hope you'll enjoy our Arcade system and this forum.

Alastair

Re: Introduction

Alastair, correct me if i'm wrong, but how many of the younger kids come into ES? And the games forum in particular?..I notice quite a few games directed at the very young ones. With the amount of of games, and game forums available for kids now-a-days,i wonder if these games would attract us older ones?
    Euan..

Comment

Re: Introduction

Right now I think it's wait and see Euan. We've got a decent mix of games in the Arcade. We have a Kids forum. I know some members in the old system allowed kids into it but how many kids I just don't know. It wasn't our intention to design this system for Kids but we're more than happy to have them in. Nothing is cast in stone here so as members come in we'll be watching for reactions to what they find and how they use the community and will adapt as necessary.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
      X