A new poem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new poem

The Keepers are Real and They Live on Today!
    By; Kelly d Whittaker

I began my journey some years ago. I had to prove King Arthur was Scottish and redeem Scotland’s soul. How was I to do this? How could I prove, what my ancestors already knew?

Christmas of 1998 was the best Christmas for me! I was given the gift of King Arthur, just another book to read!

This book proved more valuable for an Arthurian student than other books could be. A new translation of the ancient manuscripts emerged. A great detective is the word.

The author of the book told many stories of Scotland of old. The ancient blood, the ancient ways, I had dreamed all my life in so many ways! I knew I was growing close to finding the truth, the truth my grandfathers were sworn to hold.

The Keepers are we now I must prove the reason why and link all the way through. Evidence is here even to this day, all we must do is open our minds to see!

This begins with one young Hector Broece, a Scotsman in Paris in the sixteenth century. Broece dared to challenge the greats. He dared to translate! He mentions a grave stone in the hills, around Perth in a village named Meigle. A grave stone many historians have journeyed to see!

This grave stone is so important to be, one of the great Queen of the Pics! The name has many translations but in Scotland, Wanore of Vanore, is none other than King Arthur’s Gwinevere!

Henry Sinclair described, just forty years after Broece the wonderful stone. Sinclair gave more detail and linked it to MacBeth. As I said, the greats did journey, even William Shakespeare, to witness a myth becoming a legacy!

These ancient Keepers sewed on, they kept the traditions as laid down. The Keepers changed their names of course! Templar Knights was more appropriate now. They protected the blood lines of old. Some even whispered, “Holy Seed, Holy Creed.”

The Keepers remain in most honourable of Scots, no matter where they are born or where they may live! The ‘gift’ was given, how precious a site! To the ancient of ancients, the mighty fight.

As for myself, I am fully girded because I carry the light.

21 November 2010
    kellyd:redrose:

Re: A new poem

This is currently number one on Google. !!!!

Comment

Re: A new poem

:crazy:What????
      kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Working...
      X