Rebecca Sheering - 18 Year old from Ayr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebecca Sheering - 18 Year old from Ayr

While not my kind of music, this 18 year old is going places in the musical world.

On Utube she is receiving more hits than McCartney, Rolling Stones and Robbie Williams !

Rebecca is due to be on the X Factor, for race to no 1 for Christmas.

Some of the Utube videos show her playing the piano and singing. Looks some 3 years younger than attached.

Ranald

Although it showed the 2 videos being loaded, they are NOT here !!

On Utube, just do a search for Rebecca Shearling....
    Last edited by Ranald; 21 November 2010, 11:54. Reason: Advise NO videos showing

Re: Rebecca Sheering - 18 Year old from Ayr

Is this the video Ranald?

Also another one...

and finally this one...

Alastair

Comment

There is an article about her in the Ayrshire Post...

A SCHOOLGIRL has bagged herself a record deal — after being spotted singing on internet site YouTube.

Belmont Academy pupil Rebecca Shearing set up a camera in her living room and belted out famous hits by divas like Leona Lewis and Rhianna. Now the Ayr starlet will release her debut single on Monday with record bosses predicting a massive future for the teenager.

Rebecca, 15, will challenge the X Factor winner in next week’s high profile Christmas charts.

She admitted: “It’s all happened so fast and is still very scary to me. “My friend had the idea to put my videos up on YouTube so I just started singing to whoever was holding the camera at the time. “I started getting lots of comments from people and then I got one from the record company — but I thought it was someone joking at first!

“They were really keen to talk with me and it’s just gone from there.

Rebecca’s first single, ‘When You Walked Away’, is being tipped up as a huge hit thanks to her internet following. And the video will have a homegrown feel after being filmed at Ayrshire’s Burnhouse Manor.

Dan Perry, of 27Management, revealed: “We are incredibly excited by Rebecca’s voice and think she can potentially be a world class artist. “Based on the feedback she’s been getting on YouTube and the quality of her vocals, we reckon this could be a top five hit at Christmas. “She is hugely talented and we knew the minute we saw her that we had something special in front of us.”

But even if Rebecca becomes a high profile chart star, she plans to stick in at school and get her HIGHERS first. Dad Alan said: “She’ll definitely be focused on getting her education for the moment. “But we’re delighted that she’s been found on the internet and it’s surreal to think that people around the world are already watching her.”

To watch Rebecca, visit her youtube site http://www.youtube.com/user/bexboop878

The debut single is available from Monday, December 17.

Comment

Thanks Alastair, it was your second and last videos I tried to put up.

I had them both in one directory of my hard drive..... not sure what went wrong with the upload.... but then I am only a novice learner ! ;-)

Ranald

Comment

Actually if you watch the YouTube video then below that you'll see a "Share" button and if you click on that a url will appear below which you just copy and then paste into the message Ranald.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
          X