Lockerbie and Wikileaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockerbie and Wikileaks

Gaddafi threatened to cut British interests 'off at the knees' if Lockerbie bomber died in Scottish jail, WikiLeaks reveals

By Tim Shipman and Ryan Kisiel
    Last updated at 3:07 PM on 8th December 2010

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-UK-knees.html
    kellyd:redrose:

Re: Lockerbie and Wikileaks

Scotland's Response to the above information:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/commen...ease-1.1073616
    kellyd:redrose:

Comment

this was to be expected considering the growth in Libia. being an oil rich nation and the richest in africa, they now dictate tto former opressors.. we all ne w he would no forget Megrahi and we all me he would get him out.. he waited and bidded his time untill the UK was and is completely dependent on others and is also no longer a force to be reconded with. this is all very sad. what our politicians have reduced the UK in order to benefit thier short sightedness. with all wikileaks is revealing i forsee an even faster decline in the UK and even the USA, Along with this utterly depressing news/opinion , I see the uk unable to withstand or repell Islam.. many of us wull be forced out.
      i believe what wikileaks is revealing is all true and very upsetting to our liarments (i mean gonvernments) as they wull now real under th pressure of the abused and cheated.. but thats just my thoughts

Comment

While not happy with the events, I don't feel I am in a position to second guess the Scottish and British governments. Perhaps to protect UK interests, we need to go back to the days of treating pariah governments like pariahs and have nothing to do with them. Maybe it is time for UK interests in Libya to pull out.

Comment

Working...
        X