Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How could I let Christmas Eve get away without visiting our Beloved ES?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How could I let Christmas Eve get away without visiting our Beloved ES?

Cough Cough, I mean put me two cents worth in.

I am still very proud to be a member of ES and still invite everyone I meet to come and take a look. This new forum is very nice but nothing beats the original ES!

I found my built in web cam and want to share a picture of me taken today. This is why I am in Frying Pan Hill so you can throw darts at me!

Love each one of you!
    Attached Files
    kellyd:redrose:

Re: How could I let Christmas Eve get away without visiting our Beloved ES?

Hi Kelly,

I promise not to throw a single dart :D

I think you "Scrub Up" rather nicely for an "Oldie" :wink::wink::cool::redrose::redrose:

Gordon :smile:

Comment

Aw Gordon..that's not nice...calling our Kelly an old scrubber in a round about way:shocked:...Probably just as well your down in the penal colony at the bottom of the world... I doubt if Kelly would ever get hold of you down there..
      Euan..

Comment

Euan you said " I doubt if Kelly would ever get hold of you down there.. "

You don't know our Kelly, so say goodbye to Gordon, before she gets there !!

Ranald

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
          Aw Gordon..that's not nice...calling our Kelly an old scrubber in a round about way:shocked:...Probably just as well your down in the penal colony at the bottom of the world... I doubt if Kelly would ever get hold of you down there..

I think I'm safe,:unsure::wink:

I made sure by sending Kelly those beautiful ES roses, and as a "Southern Belle" i'm sure Kelly would not attack a gentleman of advanced years :wink:.

signed........... "Rhett B." :laugh2:

Comment

Rhett,!?

You just saved yourself sir! Lol! Thank you guys!

Comment

I am really having fun with this built in cam now since I have learned to work it.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X