Braebach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braebach

I generally try to purchase "The SCOTS Magazine" each month, it's always full of great article/stories pertaining to Scotland; both ancient,modern and current events. Two sections I find of particular value are "Scottish Bookshelf" and Scottish Sounds". Featured below is a group I found in the September 2010 issue.

Braebach@Shrewsbury Folk Festival 2009

Braebach Live @ Big in Falkirk 4-5-2009

Re: Braebach

Breabach in Shetland 2008 (new)

Comment

Le Vent du Nord with Breabach - Live At CC 2010

Breabach Scott Drive Cropredy 2010

Comment

Breabach, The Waterhorse's Lament.

Photographs from around Fortrose and Rosemarkie on The Black Isle, Ross and Cromarty, Scotland.
        Music by Breabach from the album - the desperate battle of the birds, 2010.
        This is the story of a maiden who is courted by a mythical creature called a waterhorse who appears in the form of a handsome young man. Unaware of his deception, the maiden becomes pregnant, only realising immediately after the birth that the man is not a man atall! Unable to bear the shame, she abandons the child in a nearby stream,leaving it to drown. This is the melody he sings, pleading with the maiden to come back and save his child from the water.

Comment

Edinburgh Fringe 2010, a wee wander . . .

A stroll through Edinburgh. Music by Breabach: Kilbowie Cottage, from the album The Big Spree.

Comment

WOW That was quite a compilation... thanks for presentation!

Alastair

Comment

Working...
            X