What is worse than a woman scorned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is worse than a woman scorned?

A very arrogant man who has had his ego taken down a notch or two!
    kellyd:redrose:

Re: What is worse than a woman scorned?

I have believed for some time, that one of these days women would get around to taking over the world (since they outnumber men after a certain age). It would be in our (men's) best interest to not antagonize them too much.

Comment

Originally posted by miolchu View Post
      I have believed for some time, that one of these days women would get around to taking over the world (since they outnumber men after a certain age). It would be in our (men's) best interest to not antagonize them too much.
      :rolleyes::angelic:

That has just upset all my budget constraints......

Now I'm going to delve very deep into the treasury to send Kelly red roses so that she will be kind to us "mere males"

:redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redr ose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose::redrose:: redrose:

Comment

Maybe the atom bomb, but that's pretty much it. A man's idea of revenge is to beat the bloody hell out of his antagonist. A woman will be out for a hell of a lot more than just blood and will use all means necessary to extract every last wee bit of it in her quest, and then some. Facing the Devil himself and the hosts of hell is probably preferable to facing off with a woman who is out for revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by TanasiWoman View Post

Maybe the atom bomb, but that's pretty much it. A man's idea of revenge is to beat the bloody hell out of his antagonist. A woman will be out for a hell of a lot more than just blood and will use all means necessary to extract every last wee bit of it in her quest, and then some. Facing the Devil himself and the hosts of hell is probably preferable to facing off with a woman who is out for revenge.

Now that has me worried:unsure:

Here is one scorned woman http://www.motifake.com/image/demoti...1268774911.jpg

plus http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__opmmS9G7e...rned+woman.jpg

Comment

Thanks for the links. But they are a bit too scary to be very funny.
            author of "A Faerie's History of Caledonia" (a short history of Scotland - with a twist).
            http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/34462
            author page:
            http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/jeffmaurer

Comment

Maybe two women scorned?....
              Euan..

Comment

Originally posted by miolchu View Post
                Women will need to off-load the "baggage" they are accustomed to carrying throughout their lives to ever have a chance of taking over the world...Come to think of it...some of the male leaders in this world should get rid of some of the "baggage the have accumulated throughout their lives as well, and they might do a better job of running the world!:sly:
                Euan..

Comment

There was a woman in England a few years back who got revenge on her cheating husband by cutting 1 arm and 1 leg off all his shirts & trousers and threw paint on his jaguar car :smile:

Elda

Comment

I have seen the trend, and I'm really open for the possibility of women taking over the world.

Comment

Some months have passed with no additional comments on this thread but I like what I have read and wish I had an answer, but I don't. Mind a "woman scorned" might be someone worth meeting, someone mibee needing a gentle hand, a reminder of her worth....aye, just thinking about it says, "could be a guid thing", especially for a man who hasnae had mair than a peck on the cheek for many, many months.

Comment

Working...
                      X