Big, Soft, Sexy Curls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big, Soft, Sexy Curls

This is the video I found when looking for the sport of Curling...

This hair style is so super easy! All you need is-

Hair brush
    Heat protectant (I used CHI 44 iron guard)
    Large Hair Clips
    2 inch curling iron (I used a conair from wal-mart)
    Hair Spray (I used CHI enviro flex hold hairspray)

Alastair

Re: Big, Soft, Sexy Curls

Alastair,
    I can see how you found this "Big, Soft, Sexy Curls" video while looking for the sport of curling!!!!! When you try to do the technique, please make sure you are careful to do it correctly so you have that wind blown look. Haha. I did enjoy watching the video.

Comment

Well you'll likely note from my picture that I don't have much hair left <grin>

Comment

i am really willing to have the hairs like this as i liked this hair style very much but just want to know that by doing this treatment with my hair may damage the scalps of my hair so will my hairs be safe without any damage??
        click this link now - > http://pressreleaseblog.org/prweb-co...tion-code.html

Comment

Alastair....how did you part your hair, when using the curling iron??? (joking!!) I have never been able to use a curling iron, as my hair has always been so thin, & each hair is also thin, so the curling iron damages my hair. Plus, one time, I burned my head, & decided this was NOT for me!!! I also don't remember seeing this before, wonder what I was doing in June 2010, hah! FriedaKateM

Comment

Well when I was a young man a friend was a hairdresser and he would wash your hair and then with a brush and hair brush would manage to get more volume into my hair. I always had pretty thin hair. These were of course the days when most young men had long hair.

Alastair

Comment

if you don't mind i would like to ask you wheteher you currently have lost your hair or you still have those curly hairs. please never mind my words as a member and a friendof yours i asked this question with you.
              click this link now - > http://pressreleaseblog.org/prweb-co...tion-code.html

Comment

You just need to look at my picture to see I don't have much hair left. And I never had curly hair. The hairdresser used one of those round hair brushes so as it was blow dried he would turn bits of my hair with the brush and that ended up giving it more volume. I was in my twenties in those days and flower power was all the rage <grin>

Alastair

Comment

You know, Alastair....my old dad would say, "there's not much snow on the roof, with a big fire in the furnace!" I, myself, pretty much prefer guys with little to no hair, think they're more attractive that way!!! (No come-on, either!!!) My last male friend used to have his "little" hair buzzed in the summertime. Just my own 50 cents opinion. Joan

Comment

Well Joan another saying is "Grass doesn't grow on busy streets" <grin>. I think when you lose your hair you come up with all these sayings as a defensive mechanism!

Alastair

Comment

My late husband started losing his hair when he was only 19. He used to do the "comb-over" thing and I used to tell him that he wasn't fooling anyone :laugh2: Never mind, it kept him happy & deluded :laugh2:

Elda

Comment

Working...
                      X