No announcement yet.

I received a strange reply from the Orders of the Knights Templar on Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received a strange reply from the Orders of the Knights Templar on Facebook

I had posted in FB back in September. I received a very odd quote from three different sources, (different KT groups) all stating people of the KT must be Christian not Jewish.

These remarks set me back a step or two because I have always proclaimed I am a non practising Catholic ie Episcopal Church. I have no idea where these groups got the idea I am of the Jewish faith. I am not offended but concerned.

Does my work indicate I am of the Jewish faith? I better take a good look.
    kellyd:redrose:

Re: I received a strange reply from the Orders of the Knights Templar on Facebook

Kelly, are you an Epicopalian or a Catholic? The use of "i.e." suggests that anyone who is a "non practising Catholic" is such?

That is certainly not Jewish~~

Sandy

Comment

Re: I received a strange reply from the Orders of the Knights Templar on Facebook

Certainly it is true that those of the Jewish faith can't be members of the Knights Templar. As to why they think you are Jewish from your writings beats me.

Alastair

Comment

Sandy,
        Kelly, are you an Epicopalian or a Catholic?
        Since I am in the UK, I guess I better say protestant.

I have read my stories and cannot find any where I could have possibly made people think I am not a Christian.
        kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Working...
        X