Dr. John McLoughlin - Father of Oregon
    Robert Burns Lives!
    Clan Buchanan Chiefs
    MacDonald, James Ramsay
    Fallbrook Farm Heritage Site
    Bain, James Leith
    Harbour Air Seaplanes
    A Sassenach's Stravaig
    The Life of Sir William Fairbairn, Bart (Complete New Book)
    James VI
    Archibald Campbell-Tait
    William Symington

Electric Scotland News
    ----------------------
    Well since the last newsletter I have been to Vancouver in British Columbia and for some reason I couldn't publish to our site so no newsletter last week.

I had a great time in Vancouver and got two wonderful sunny days where I took lots of pictures. Had a great meeting with the folks at Simon Fraser University and received excellent hospitality from the folk in Vancouver. Gave my talk and got lots of questions so hopefully we'll hear from some of these folks and get some articles for the site.

I also got a seaplane ride which was my very first and a most enjoyable experience.

Also as I got home there was an announcement of the best cities to live in around the world and as it happens Vancouver got 1st Place with Calgery and Toronto also in the top 5. Pretty good result that for Canada and Australia was also well featured with four entries in the Top 10.

I was told the weather can be iffy at this time of year and indeed the Wednesday and Thursday were dull with rain and snow. I did visit the round tower to get some panoramic views of the city on the Wednesday. The Friday and Satuday were lovely and sunny so got some excellent pictures.

You can see a wee account of my trip and all the pictures I took at http://www.electricscotland.net/canada/vancouver

When I got back home on the Sunday the snow had all gone so did a quick bit of shopping to get milk and bread thinking on Monday I'd do a full grocery shopping. Well overnight we got another big fall of snow so just as well I got in the basics.

-----

While meeting with Leith Davis, head of Scottish Studies, she lent me a book, "Vancouver's Tribute to Robert Burns", which I've added to the site. What is particularly interesting about this book is that it recorded the Immortal Memory given by Ramsay MacDonald, the British Prime Minister, and is reckoned to be one of the best Immortal Memories ever given. You can read the book at the above url.

I now wish I'd managed to get some pictures of the Robert Burns statue but hopefully someone reading this might send me a few pictures to add to the site? The Bronze plaques are of particular interest.

-----

Since my last newsletter we've seen great unrest through the Middle East and North Africa and that terrible earthquake in New Zealand. I hope all of our visitors are safe and well.

ABOUT THE STORIES
    -----------------
    Some of the stories in here are just parts of a larger story so do check out the site for the full versions. You can always find the link in our "What's New" section in our site menu and at http://www.electricscotland.com/rss/whatsnew.php

Electric Scotland Community
    ---------------------------
    We've been getting in reports on the New Zealand earthquake and the folk in Vancouver seemed to like our music forum.

Our community can be viewed at http://www.electricscotland.org/forum.php but of course if you are reading this you're already in it :-)

THE FLAG IN THE WIND
    --------------------
    This weeks issue is now available Compiled by Ian Goldie. Seems the SNP have taken the lead in the polls.

You can get to the Flag at http://www.scotsindependent.org

Christina McKelvie MSP's weekly diary is available at http://www.electricscotland.com/history/mckelvie

Geikie's Etchings
    -----------------
    This week we've added more etchings along with some quite detailed accounts...

The Lawnmarket
    Shoemaker (From A Drawing)
    Auld Acquaintance

Quite a large account of the Lawnmarket.

You can read these at http://www.electricscotland.com/hist...ikie/index.htm

Historical Tales of the Wars of Scotland
    ----------------------------------------
    And of the Border Raids, Forays and Conflicts by John Parker Lawson (1839). This is a new publication we're starting on which is in 3 volumes. We intend to post up 2 or 3 stories each week until complete.

This week we've added...

The Kings Bishop - 1317
    The Death Of The Regent Moray - 1511
    Siege Of Abercorn Castle - 1454
    Battle Of Pinkie - 1547

The Kings Bishop is a small but interesting account and here it is for you to read here...

THERE is a pleasant anecdote inserted by Lord Hailes on the authority of Barbour and Fordun, which is worthy of notice in the present work. During the absence of King Robert Bruce in Ireland to assist his brother in the conquest of that country, the English, who made several attempts to disturb the tranquillity of Scotland, appeared in the Frith of Forth, and anchored off Inverkeithing. The Earl of Fife and the sheriff of that county collected five hundred men, and attempted to oppose their landing, which they effected either to the west of
    Inverkeithing Bay, or at Dunibristle. Intimidated by the numbers of the English the Scots were afraid to encounter them, and consulted their safety by flight. It happened that William Sinclair, Bishop of Dunkeld, who had always been a determined supporter of Bruce, and whose consecration had been violently opposed by Edward, met the fugitives in their retreat. This prelate, who was the brother of Sinclair of Roslin, and who is described as "right hardy, meikle, and stark," had a country residence in the parish of Auchtertool in the neighbourhood. "Whither are you running?" he called out to the leaders of the fugitives: "You deserve to have your gilt spurs hacked off." This was specially addressed to the Earl of Fife, the same nobleman who founded the Abbey of Culross. Throwing off his ecclesiastical garment, Bishop Sinclair seized a spear, and exclaimed "Let him who loves Scotland follow me." The Scots rallied, and, led by the brave prelate, they impetuously attacked the enemy, who had not completed their landing. The English were driven back to their ships with considerable loss. When King Robert was informed of the intrepidity of the Bishop of Dunkeld, he said "Sinclair shall be my bishop, under the appellation of the King's Bishop" By this name he was long remembered by his countrymen.

You can read these accounts at http://www.electricscotland.com/history/wars/

Glencreggan: or A Highland Home in Cantire
    ------------------------------------------
    By Cuthbert Bede (1861)

This week we're on Volume 2 with...

Chapter XXII - Cantire Bucolics Past and Present
    Chapter XXIII - Highland Farm-Houses

Certainly an interesting account of Highland Farm Houses which include...

The Farm-house. — Where? — Dirty approach. — Highland Milkmaid. — On the Ground-floor. — An Interior. — Furniture and Tenants. — Bare Legs. — Macbeth's Witch. — Mrs. Mac. — The Mon, puir Body! — The Spence. — A Four-poster. — Pound-cake and Sherry. — Cantire Hospitality. — No Canny. — Extremes. — Oatmeal Bannocks. — What are they like? — Milk, a popular Beverage. — Compulsory Enjoyment. — How happy could I be with neither. — The romantic Tale of the brave Girl of Barr Glen.

You can read these at http://www.electricscotland.com/history/glencreggan/

Kay's Edinburgh Portraits
    -------------------------
    A Series of Anecdotal Biographies chiefly of Scotchmen, Mostly by James Paterson and Edited by James Maidment (1885)

This week we have added...

Mungo Watson, Beadle of Lady Testers Church
    Thomas Muir, Esq., Younger of Huntershill
    Sir Archibald Hope, Bart., of Pinkie
    Lord Robert Blair, President of the Court of Session
    Captain James Justice, of Justice Hall
    Andrew Dalzel, F.R.S., Professor of Greek
    Dr. Alexander Hamilton, Professor of Midwifery
    James Gregory, M.D., Author of "The History of the Western Highlands and Islands of Scotland"
    Alexander Osborne, Esq., of the Edinburgh Royal Volunteers

Here is the account of Mungo Watson, Beadle of Lady Testers Church...

Mungo was a living chronicle of the Presbyterian Church, or rather of the passing events in what he called the religious world. He was keeper of the hall for the meetings of the Society for the Propagation of Christian Knowledge, beadle of Lady Tester's Church, and one of the door-keepers during the sittings of the General Assembly.

Such a variety of official employments gave him every opportunity of acquiring early notice of what was going on, and enabled him to fill up the rest of his time profitably—for Mungo never lost sight of profit—as the following anecdote proves:—Mr. Black, the minister of Lady Tester's Church, was perhaps the most popular preacher of his day; and strangers visiting the church generally gave a trifle to the beadle to procure a seat. A gentleman had conformed to this practice in the forenoon, and returned to resume his seat in the afternoon, but was prevented by Mungo. The gentleman reminded him he had paid him in the forenoon. "O but," said Mungo, "I let my seats twice a-day."

During the sittings of the General Assembly, he contrived, in his capacity of door-keeper, to make the most of the situation, and pocketed as much of "the needful" as he possibly could exact by an embargo upon visitors. He was highly esteemed by a large circle of old ladies of the middle ranks, who eagerly listened to the gossip he contrived to pick up in the course of the day. He could inform them of the proceedings of the Edinburgh Presbytery—what had been done at the last, and what was forthcoming at the next General Assembly —whose turn it was to preach at Haddo's Hole on the Tuesday or Friday following—whether the minister would preach himself, or by proxy—whether John Bailie would be at the plate, or his son Tarn in the precentor's desk—with various other scraps of local news equally edifying and instructive to his auditors.

It has been rumoured that he made a regular charge for his visits ; and hence the inscription on Kay's Print of "Prayers at all Prices." By way of improvement in the art of ghostly admonition, the beadle sometimes ascended the pulpit of Lady Yester's Church, and held forth to the vacant benches. On one of these occasions, it is said Dr. Davidson happened to come upon him unawares—"Come down, Mungo," said the Doctor, "toom (empty) barrels make most sound," in allusion to the rotundity of his person, and his somewhat large paunch.

The gravity of his manner was well calculated to make an impression on the ignorant or the weak; and those who could appreciate his merits were greatly edified by his prayers and ghostly exhortations. There was a peculiar degree of solemnity about his features. The ponderous weight of his nether jaw gave a hollow tone, not only to his words, but even when closing on the tea and toast, a dram, or a glass of wine, it was excellently adapted to produce the effect—solemn.

Watson was married, and had a son and daughter. He died in December, 1809. His widow died in the Trinity Hospital about the year 1834.

The other entries can be read at http://www.electricscotland.com/history/kays/index.htm

Traditions of Perth
    -------------------
    Containing Sketches of the Manners and Customs of the Inhabitants during the last century by George Penny (1836)

We've now added Pages 130 to 160 and included in these pages are accounts of the roads in the neighbourhood... although roads just might be the wrong word when you read this!

You can get to these pages at the foot of the page at http://www.electricscotland.com/history/perth/

Glasgow and it's Clubs
    ----------------------
    Or Glimpses of Conditions, Manners, Characters and Oddities of the City By John Strang LL.D. (1857)

This week we've added...

Glasgow's Prandial Favourite about 1795—Face Club
    Glasgow Loyalty—Grog Club
    Glasgow Toryism in 1797—Camperdown Club
    Banking Habits during last Century—Meridian Club
    The Sugar Aristocracy—Pig Club
    Stockwell-Street and its Characteristics—Beefsteak or Tinkler's Club

You can read these chapters at http://www.electricscotland.com/hist...w/clubsndx.htm

Commercial Relations of England and Scotland 1603 - 1707
    --------------------------------------------------------
    By Theodora Keith (1910)

This book is a continuation of me trying to tell the story of Scotland and its relationship with England.

We have now completed this book by adding...

V. The Company of Scotland Tradings to Africa and the Indies

Scottish need for markets, "Act for Encouraging of Forraigne Trade," English East India trade, Paterson's schemes, "Act for a company tradeing to Africa and the Indies," Influence of English merchants in company, Meetings in London, Attention of English Parliament directed to company, Agitation against it, by English East India Company and Plantation officials, Effect of English opposition in Scotland, Subscription of capital, Attempts to raise capital in Amsterdam and Hamburg, Opposition of English Resident in Hamburg, Scheme for settlement on Isthmus of Panama, First expedition, Its ill-success, Proclamations in English colonies against settlers, Second and third expeditions, Capitulation of settlers to Spaniards, Further alarm in English Parliament, Scottish indignation at ruin of company, Results of its failure.

VI. The Union

Necessity for Union, Pamphlets on subject, Negotiations of 1702-3, Demands of Scottish Commissioners, Results, Scottish Parliament of 1704, Question of Succession, Acts allowing import of French wines and export of wool, Act of Peace and War, English alarm at Scottish Acts, Act of Security, Meeting of English Parliament, October, 1704, and debate on Scottish affairs, "Act for securing the Kingdom of England," Seizure of the Worcester, Meeting of Scottish Parliament, 1705, "Act for a treaty with England," Proposals of Commissioners, Conditions of treaty, Land-tax, Customs and Excise, The Equivalent, Discussion on salt-tax, Position of African Company, Scottish shipping, Scottish opposition to treaty, Concessions made, Passing of Act by Scottish and English Parliaments, Results of Union, Import of French wines into England from Scotland, New fiscal regulations, Effects of Union on industry.

Bibliography

You can read these chapters at http://www.electricscotland.com/hist...mercialndx.htm

Dr. John McLoughlin
    -------------------
    Father of Oregon by Frederick V. Holman (1907)

We have added the following chapters this week...

Presbyterian Missionaries
    Methodist Missions and Missionaries
    Provisional Government
    Immigration of 1842
    Immigration of 1843
    Immigration of 1844
    Immigration of 1845
    The Quality of the Early Immigrants
    The Resignation of Dr. John McLoughlin
    Dr. McLoughlin's Religion
    Dr. McLoughlin's Land Claim
    Abernethy Island
    The Shortess Petition
    Land Laws of the Provisional Government
    Dr. McLoughlin's Naturalization
    Conspiracy against Dr. McLoughlin

In 1842 came the immigration of that year, which is now counted the first real immigration of American settlers to Oregon. I believe, however, that the immigration of 1843 should be called the first immigration of Oregon home-builders. But that question is not material in this address. The number of the immigrants of 1842 has been variously estimated, but, after a somewhat careful examination of the matter, I believe there were all told about one hundred and twenty-five. Of this number about fifty-five were men over eighteen years of age. These immigrants left their wagons at Fort Hall and used pack horses. They came from The Dalles to Oregon City, overland, by the Indian trail which passed near Mt. Hood. [Address of Medorum Crawford, in 1881. Sec Transactions of the Oregon Pioneer Association for 1881, p. 14.]

Many of the immigrants of 1842 were disappointed in Oregon. The country was then very new, and they became discontented. Dr. McLoughlin engaged many to labor at fair wages, and furnished goods on credit to those who could not make immediate payment. Some of them were of a roving or adventurous class, ever seeking new places. In the spring of 1843 nearly half of them went to California, leaving on their journey May 30, from Champoeg. Dr. McLoughlin furnished these emigrants to California with supplies, upon their promise to pay for the same to W. G. Rae, the Hudson's Bay Company's agent at Yerba Buena (now San Francisco). Most of them did not pay, and Dr. McLoughlin personally assumed the payment of this indebtedness.

You can read these chapters at http://www.electricscotland.com/hist...egon/index.htm

Robert Burns Lives!
    -------------------
    By Frank Shaw

We have two articles for you this week seeing as I wasn't able to publish the first one that came in last week.

Robert Burns: Bawdy Language By Pauline Anne Mackay

In September of last year Pauline Gray Mackay from the University of Glasgow was guest speaker at the Burns Club of Atlanta, and it was a delight for Susan and me to host her, along with Drs. Ross Roy and Patrick Scott from the University of South Carolina, in our home for the evening. The two gentlemen had graciously offered to drive Pauline from Columbia to Atlanta for her talk at our monthly meeting. Pauline was at the university as the W. Ormiston Roy Memorial Fellow for research in the area of Robert Burns and Scottish poetry.

Pauline and I were recently on the program together at the University of Glasgow’s Burns and Beyond conference. One of the many good things that came out of that all-too-brief conference was an announcement by Dr. Gerry Carruthers, Head of the Department of Scottish Literature as well as The Robert Burns Centre, that Pauline had completed her studies and been awarded her PhD. Hearty congratulations from one and all to Pauline for this significant step in her education.

The following essay by Pauline is newsworthy and necessary in today’s modern world where some still hold on to myths and legends about Burns, particular those regarding women. Even though Burns never intended for his bawdy works to be published, one must consider that to know Burns, one must know all about him, and that includes his many female relationships. For me it is difficult to know Burns the poet and song writer if I do not know Burns the man. Even his faithful wife once declared that her husband “should have had twa wives”. My thanks to Pauline for sharing her paper with our readers as it sheds much light on a subject considered “taboo” by too many in our enlightened age.

Once again I am indebted to Mitchell Miller and Johnny Rodger, editors of THE DROUTH where Pauline’s paper appeared in Issue 38 Winter 2010/2011, entitled FOUNDATION. (FRS: 2.16.11)

You can read this article at http://www.electricscotland.com/fami...s_lives108.htm

A Million Reasons that Robert Burns will never die!

It is a pleasure to pass along an announcement that will thrill the heart of every Burnsian around the world. Our thanks go to Gerry Carruthers and Eleanor Cowie of the University of Glasgow’s Centre for Robert Burns Studies for making this information available to our Robert Burns Lives! web site.

Burns is once again being recognized by the Scottish Government in an exciting and tangible way. On a recent trip to Scotland I was fortunate to spend a day with Ken Simpson at the new Robert Burns Museum in Alloway, a wonderful tribute provided in part by monies from the government. The leadership is finally putting forth funds to secure Burns a place in modern history whereas in the past such tributes, much smaller in nature than either of these two programs, was left to various clubs, federations, or individuals to secure capital to honor the poet.

While the worldwide status of Burns has slowed in recent years, there is no reason not to assume Burns will now be able to take his place among the best poets and writers in the world because of these two actions - one in mortar and stone, the other in books and scholarship. This global recognition is long overdue for Scotland’s Bard, and we say, “Move over Wordsworth and Keats, your Scottish cousin is knocking at the door”. Dr. Gerry Carruthers and his team of literary experts will see that the door is opened wide for him. I am acquainted with most of the people involved and therefore know this sum of money could not be in better hands to see the project through.

I can’t recall this much excitement about Burns. There is wide anticipation for these funds to be put to work as soon as possible by this band of scholars so we, the people, can hold in our hands and our hearts the fruits of their labors. The results of the project will make Burns better understood and more acceptable to those who until now have turned away from him. For the first time we will have something besides old Scot words seldom understood or pronounced correctly to reach out globally to one and all – particularly the young men and women who will become Burnsians. The future of Burns has never been brighter! (FRS: 2.24.11)

You can read this article at http://www.electricscotland.com/fami...s_lives109.htm

All these articles, now 109 of them, can be read at http://www.electricscotland.com/fami...rank/burns.htm

Poems of John Henderson
    -----------------------
    John has sent in another poem "A Weel-gettit Lad" which can be read at http://www.electricscotland.com/poetry/doggerel381.htm

I might add that John usually includes a midi file along with the poem but you should note that you can only listen to this with the IE browser. It appears that the html tag that plays background music on the page is a specific Microsoft tag and is thus not part of the official standards and hence other browsers don't make use of this.

Clan Buchanan Chiefs
    --------------------
    We got some information in about the Clan Buchanan chiefs which we've added towards the foot of the clan history page at http://www.electricscotland.com/webc.../buchana2.html

MacDonald, James Ramsay
    -----------------------
    We added the Immortal Memory he gave at the Vancouver event and also a tribute to him by the Orpheus Choir. These can be read at http://www.electricscotland.com/loss...mes_ramsay.htm

Fallbrook Farm Heritage Site
    ----------------------------
    Added Update 55 - Scotsdale Farm which can be read at http://www.electricscotland.com/hist...allbrook55.htm

Bain, James Leith
    -----------------
    Composer of "Brother James' Air" for the 23rd Psalm, 'The Lord's My Shepherd'. Our thanks to John Henderson for sending us in this mini bio which can be read at http://www.electricscotland.com/hist...bain_james.htm

Harbour Air Seaplanes
    ---------------------
    On the way to the airport I managed to fit in a trip on a seaplane and here are the pictures I took. I'm happy to give this company a wee profile as they gifted me a trip free of charge which was completely unexpected and certainly not asked for. You can see this account at http://www.electricscotland.net/cana...uver/rocky.htm

A Sassenach's Stravaig
    ----------------------
    Friday, 12 June 2009 -- Ayr speed records, and other mitherings which you can read at http://www.electricscotland.com/trav...hitehead04.htm

The Life of Sir William Fairbairn, Bart
    ---------------------------------------
    Edited and Completed by William Pole (1877)

I was only intending to ocr chapter III but I then realised that we had nothing in particular up about civil engineering on the site so decided to ocr in the complete book which is now complete.

I find biographies such as these most interesting and especially about how these famous people grew up and started to make their way in the world.

You can read this book at http://www.electricscotland.com/history/fairbairn/

James VI
    --------
    Memoirs of the Court of King James The First By Lucy Aiken in 2 Volumes (1822)

I have provided an overview of James VI and then made available this two volume book in pdf format. I noted in the book, Scots in England, that while he was perhaps not the brightest of Kings he certainly seems to have been the brightest man at court in those days.

It provides a lot more information about King James I and VI but also the scene in which he found himself. I think this is a very worthwhile read so you can download these below at the foot of the page at http://www.electricscotland.com/hist...her/james6.htm

Archibald Campbell-Tait
    -----------------------
    Archibald Campbell-Tait was the first Scottish Archbishop of Canterbury. Here we provide the first chapter of a 2 volume book about him which tells of his growing up in Scotland. Below you will find 2 links to the 2 volume set which can be downloaded in pdf format which can be got to at http://www.electricscotland.com/hist...pbell_tait.htm

William Symington
    -----------------
    WILLIAM SYMINGTON, the real inventor of Efficient Steam Navigation, was a native of Leadhills, Lanarkshire, Scotland. Intended for the Church, he received an excellent education, but his predilection for mechanics defeated that intention.

Before completing his twentieth year he conceived the idea that the steam engine could be rendered available for the propulsion of land carriages, an idea he afterwards embodied in a working model, which, by the advice of Mr Meason, manager and part proprietor of the Wanlockhead Lead Mines, he exhibited to the Professors of the University of Edinburgh and other scientific gentlemen in that metropolis, who were so much pleased, both with Symington and his invention, that they strongly recommended Mr Meason not to lose sight of so promising a genius, a recommendation so much in accordance with that gentleman's own inclination, that he sent Symington to the University of Edinburgh the succeeding winter, where, it appears by certificates Nos. 15 and 16, he was matriculated as a student.

You can read this book which is in pdf format at http://www.electricscotland.com/hist...on_william.htm

And to finish...

Well I Never!

Q. Name the four seasons
    A. Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar

Q. Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink
    A. Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists

Q. How is dew formed
    A. The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire

Q. What causes the tides in the oceans
    A. The tides are a fight between the earth and the moon. All water tends to flow towards the moon, because there is no water on the moon, and nature abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins the fight

Q. What guarantees may a mortgage company insist on
    A. If you are buying a house they will insist that you are well endowed

Q. What are steroids
    A. Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs.

Q. What happens to your body as you age
    A. When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental

Q. What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty
    A. He says goodbye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery

Q. How can you delay milk turning sour
    A. Keep it in the cow (Simple, but brilliant)

Q. How are the main parts of the body categorised (eg the abdomen)
    A. The body is consisted into 3 parts - the brainium, the borax and the abdominal cavity. The brainium contains the brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels: A,E,I,O and U

Q. What is the fibula
    A. A small lie

Q. What does 'varicose' mean
    A. Nearby

Q. Give the meaning of the term 'Caesarean section'
    A. The caesarean section is a district in Rome

Q. What is a seizure
    A. A Roman Emperor called Julius

Q. What is a terminal illness
    A. When you are sick at the airport

Q. Give an example of a fungus. What is a characteristic feature
    A. Mushrooms. They always grow in damp places and they look like umbrellas

Q. What does the word 'benign' mean
    A. Benign is what you will be after you be eight

Q. What is a turbine
    A. Something an Arab or Shreik wears on his head

And that's it for now and hope you all have a good weekend.

Alastair
    http://www.electricscotland.com

Re: Newsletter 25th February 2011

well the question and answer section at the bottom of this week's newsletter really woke me up. Great newsletter. I am glad you enjoyed your trip out west and made it home safe.

Comment

Good to have you and the newsletter back this week. Outstanding job on the stories and photographs! A warm thank you to the sea plane company for allowing you free passage and beautiful pictures!
      kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Always pleased to help educate everyone Thomas <grin> and good to hear you are enjoying the newsletter and pictures Kelly.

Alastair

Comment

I appreciate the info in the newsletter and especially liked the final Q and A section.
          Thanks.
          author of "A Faerie's History of Caledonia" (a short history of Scotland - with a twist).
          http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/34462
          author page:
          http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/jeffmaurer

Comment

Working...
          X