Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scores

WHY do I keep getting this message when I try to upload a score from a number of games:

DameTemplar, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home .

Sometimes it saves. Sometimes it doesn't. But I am really getting to hate this message

Re: Scores

Unfortunately this fix is down to Steve as it's clearly a configuration error. I have checked the Arcade forums and there really isn't any traffic on this error which to me means it's our problem. Perhaps if anyone lives near him in Michigan you might visit and stand over him until he fixes this issue!!!

Alastair

Comment

I had the same problem last evening, in trying to play a different mahjong game. It told me I was NOT allowed to be there!! It's quite frustrating!! Joan

Comment

Well as I noted elsewhere we're going to put up a new arcade system to see if that fixes the problem. If it doesn't then it will have to be a server problem and only Steve can fix that and it will likely mean he needs to contact the authors.

I've sent Steve the new games for this new system so now just waiting for him to uninstall the current one and get this new one installed.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
        X