Allie, I want to discuss a group who found me in FB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allie, I want to discuss a group who found me in FB

I was asked to join a group on FB but after careful research, (you know how I am), I found their teachings disturbing. May we chat about it? Thanks
    kellyd:redrose:

Re: Allie, I want to discuss a group who found me in FB

I'm not following them Kelly. I was getting lots of emails in from the group and I'm really too busy to follow this so unsubscribed.

The Group of Knights Templar's that I belong to is just a Christian charity so don't really have an agenda other than to help people.

Alastair

Comment

I did a quick FB search and found over 40 pages pertaining to the Knights Templar. I assume there are multiple individuals and/or organizations utilizing the name. I guess that this could be a case of "let the subscriber beware."

Comment

Thanks both of you, I chose to remove myself as well. I have to follow my Christian doctorate.

Comment

In the St James Priory we are beginning to put together a list of sites that we think are worth reading . . . because there are so many that are pure fantasy.
          THis is for the use of our postulants and acolytes . . . so if you run across any really good ones, do pass them along. Our own website is torontotemplars.org and it has a few links.

Comment

Dame Templar,

I will email Allie the information on the group who contacted me for you to look at. I have learned the hard way not to mention names on an open forum.

Respectfully yours,

Comment

Working...
            X