YouTube Videos by Alastair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube Videos by Alastair

I had some downtime this afternoon and popped over to YouTube to see how many videos Alastair had posted pertaining to Electric Scotland (even though most of them show up on ES or in the Forum.

I took a few minutes to start the ratings on each of them so YouTube keeps them posted. If anyone has a few minutes, pop over to YouTube and do the same so those folks know we support Alastair.

Re: YouTube Videos by Alastair

That's very kind of you to do that. I might add if anyone would like me to do any more of these on specific subjects or to do a demo on how to do something then do let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Alastair

Comment

Any chance on some video advice on how to whittle down a 10MB jpeg image so that the ES uploader won't keel over from a stroke?

Comment

Actually I did post a video on how to do that. Check out the Video tutorial in the Main Group.

Alastair

Comment

See http://www.electricscotland.org/show...izing-Pictures

Comment

Alastair, I see that in the video you used PaintShop Pro, but that is a 'no more' program...

I wonder which programs the users have, and if the same process is included ?

Also I thought that the original question concerned decreasing the size of video files ? I have no idea how that could be done.

Ranald

Comment

I have just done a 'Google' search for resizing video files, and selected a free one, here is the link. I have NOT tried it!!

http://www.online-tech-tips.com/comp...esize-a-video/

Ranald

Comment

Working...
              X