Spending Too Much Time At ES?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spending Too Much Time At ES?

I think I may be spending too much time at ES. There are too many interesting articles and dialogue to read. I am behind on my vacuuming.

Well, since I am in the lee of the Laramie and Medicine Bow mountains, I live in an area that is the receipient of frequent anabatic wind. I will wait for the next big blow and open windows and doors. I am going to get back to reading.

Re: Spending Too Much Time At ES?

Originally posted by miolchu View Post
    I think I may be spending too much time at ES. There are too many interesting articles and dialogue to read. I am behind on my vacuuming.

Well, since I am in the lee of the Laramie and Medicine Bow mountains, I live in an area that is the receipient of frequent anabatic wind. I will wait for the next big blow and open windows and doors. I am going to get back to reading.
    ES is an addiction (very welcome) :cool: a little like an itch in one's ear...:tongue:.......... you cannot get in to scratch it...
    Last edited by 1938 Observer; 5 March 2011, 23:02. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by miolchu View Post

When you get know all the people here and all ES has to offer you will enjoy being here.
      I missed ES when I went to the Hospital last November & December.
      Marie

Comment

Have to agree with Marie. Since I am retired officially now, I have more time for ES, & I feel that am just "getting into the swing of things" here on ES. It's a wonderful experience overall. I feel good having friends here, not just in the US, but internationally as well. The site fits my personality better than one other I belong to. Have most of my life had an interest in Scotland, England, & Ireland. Also the West of our country, as I lived in California as a toddler, also Nebraska, & Illinois. (My dad was in the military.) Also lived in England, & went to school in London, & then to college in Munich, Germany. Spent about a year in Virginia, too. All before I got married & had kids!! Lived here in Indiana longer than any other place. Joan

Comment

Working...
        X