Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Now a man of lesure...

Hi Euan,

Glad to hear your good news. Good luck. Retirement is only a state of mind............

dmf

Comment

Yes Donald..one should never retire their mind or body..Retirement from paid employment, well that's good if you can afford it!
      However this means you will stay the 247 golf champ for a LITTLE longer, i was disappointed to fall 16 short the other day..
      Euan..

Comment

Hi Euan, this is my 2nd attempt to post a reply from this MAC...
        Last time it suddenly switched away in the middle of the post. Anyhoo...
        Sounds as if you are really "pimping up" the truck. So far I've managed without GPS and do not see the need for it. Is that not what Maps are for~~~???

Garden is slowly coming into some sort of shape, but I badly underestimated the amount of work needed. I am heading out to Fiona's at Easter for a break of 2 weeks and I don't think I shall manage to get everything done by the time I am ready to leave, and that includes the pool needing hours of work because the cover slipped off a bit and it is now full of liquid fertilizer.

I really do not need the gym. The three hours per day I am putting in on this is keeping me going (to the doctor for back pain~~~).

Hope you have enjoyed your wee break and am sure that you will be coining it in with the best of them in a couple of weeks.

Sandy

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
          I'm now currently out of work, for the first time in my life...The company i worked for P***ed me off so i quit!..

Euan..
          I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who has done that! LOL It's uplifting and scary at the same time. Glad to hear the knee and colon turned out good and best of luck in the new job.

Comment

Hi Deb, good to see you here.:redrose:
            Heard from anything from Jay?
            Marie

Comment

Thanks Deb..all is well down here.
              Marie, Jay uses facebook, i don't think he has a computer now-a-days.
              Euan..

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
                Thanks Deb..all is well down here.
                Marie, Jay uses facebook, i don't think he has a computer now-a-days.
                Thought Jay and Deb were texting each other or were.
                Marie

Comment

Hi Marie, they are both on Facebook, are you? I am, look for
                  Elayne campbell graziano

Comment

Originally posted by laney View Post
                    Hi Marie, they are both on Facebook, are you? I am, look for
                    Elayne campbell graziano
                    Thanks Laney I'll have a look.
                    Marie

Comment

Working...
                    X