40 years in Oz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 years in Oz

Me and a group of my friends (8 of us) who arrived in Oz around the same time, some of us on the same ship, has booked an 8 day cruise in the Pacific for our 40 years reunion. It's going to be such fun. Can you imagine 8 ladies in their 60's on a cruise? We've all talked about doing this for years but it's really only now that all our kids are off our hands. I am so looking forward to it. Some of my friends I haven't seen for about 10 years so we have a lot of catching up to do.

Elda

Re: 40 years in Oz

Sounds like you are all going to have a fantastic time Elda. And think of all that great food you're going to get.

Alastair

Comment

Yes, Alastair. The food looks great. I've just been looking on line at the P&O ship, Pacific Sun, which is the one we are going on. The sample menus had me drooling :smile:
      We got such an excellent deal via the daughter in law of one of my friends, who is a travel agent.
      $959 for twin share outer cabins on the main deck.

Elda

Comment

Hi Elda, have a great time..i wouldn't mind doing a cruise, but Sue won't go, she thinks they are boring.
        I can just see you and your friends now...8 hens on the lookout for a good time...maybe we should get the producers of Desperate housewives to do an episode on the boat..lol...
        Euan..

Comment

Enjoy the cruise Elda!:smile::smile:
          Marie

Comment

Working...
          X