My brothers and sisters of Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brothers and sisters of Scotland

I want to know why Politics have ruined what the true goal of a free and independent Scotland truly is. Scotland has more Scots around the world ready for the call I am just hoping that the true Scots accept us of Scottish decent some of our grandfathers left some were banished and sold into slavery. I would hope no one would hold this against the Scots that want to return to see that the Country that is so beautiful to become one of the greatest countries in the world I might not know everything about the Scottish politics or the way of life but i would love to learn. I am here for suggestions if anyone has them.

Re: My brothers and sisters of Scotland

Well you can read "The Flag in the Wind" each week if you're looking to understand the fight for Independence. You can always get to it from the top EScotland drop down menu at the top of the page.

Alastair

Comment

THANK U ALASTAIR U REALLY PICKED ME UP TODAY I JUST DONT KNOW WHY SOME ONE WOULD SAY THAT TARTANS ARE FAKE ITS DISTURBING

Comment

Tartans are not fake for sure and there is a whole industry surrounding them. Anyone can deign their own tartan and as you'll have noted already US States and Canadian Provinces and other countries in the world have their own tartans. They are also increasingly being used in the fashion industry.

Alastair

Comment

AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I BELIEVE TOO BUT WOULD LOVE TO KNOW EXACTLY WHICH ONE I CAN WEAR BEFORE I ORDER MY CHARLIE

Comment

Working...
          X