Android / iPhone / WIndows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android / iPhone / WIndows

Seems there is a choice of 3 phone systems. I was reading the other day that Android is now outselling the iPhone. Not sure about the Windows phone.

It would be interesting to see a comparison between the three systems. I did as it happens stumble across such a review at http://www.codeproject.com/KB/mobile...id_market.aspx

Problem is that the vast majority of us will only use one phone system so it's usually down to trying to figure out which one to go for.

I personally chose the Android phone as I wanted the HTC Desire HD phone. The basic reason is that I do need to use reading glasses and found with the larger screen of the HTC Desire HD I could manage to read the screen without using them but did need them to see the iPhone. So at the end of the day that was my big decision done.

Alastair

Alastair

Re: Android / iPhone / WIndows

Hi Al, i have also been looking at the HTC Desire HD, it has a larger screen than the iphone, looks nicer and the 8mega pixel camera is nice. Slot in a 32 gig sd card and you have a handy wee computer that is usable. Not to mention being able to make phone calls as well....
    Euan..

Comment

I agree Euan. And I noted the android OS has overtaken the iPhone system. They also commented that the HTC phone is superior as well. I'm actually very happy with my decision to purchase one although I don't use it that much. I have a large Canon camera which I use for most of my pictures and videos. But when I travel around I don't always take my camera with me as I'm not intending to take pictures. Of course that's always when you spot a picture opportunity. So by having the smart phone I now don't miss these opportunities when they arrive.

Alastair

Comment

Found this article today in the Guardian newspaper. Thought you guys might want to read it. Many ta's.....Joan

http://gu.com/p/2pgpz

Comment

Excellent article Joan and thanks for sharing.

Alastair

Comment

My grown children have been using the Android system and showed me how simple it is. The Blackberries and similar phones are so reasonable now, I intend to buy myself one. I do like the Samsung picture quality better than my daughters (2) blackberries. I have simple smartphone features on my Samsung.
            kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Working...
            X