Electric Scotland's Shopping Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Scotland's Shopping Mall

We've started to work on a Shopping Mall for our site. We've started off by building amazon malls in the USA, UK and Canada. Mostly we're pointing to books that we feel will be of interest but also working on DVD's, Music and some other items.

We've already noticed that some books are available in one mall but not in another. This means there will be some differences in each country mall.

We're also happy to feature authors that are friends of the site even if they don't write on Scottish topics.

Our next step is to try and work with some companies that do "made in Scotland" kilts and other apparel. And so our offerings will be in development over time.

You can get to our Shopping Mall through the EScotland Menu towards the top of this page and directly at http://www.electricscotland.com/shopmall.htm

We're now looking to feature Scottish artists and groups where we know of them or are told about them. So do feel free to give us suggestions as to anyone you think we should include as long as their books, DVD's, Music, etc is available through Amazon.

Should you deal with a company selling Scottish products and feel they would make a worthwhile addition then feel free to tell us about them.

Alastair

Re: Electric Scotland's Shopping Mall

It is amazing to know that the stores miles away are available via online shopping. This is a great way of experiencing the products available in those places. I am sure I would be able to choose the best products online. Thanks.
    Share a coupon community

Comment

Re: Electric Scotland's Shopping Mall

We do know of some good artists out there but have found many don't have their music cd's on Amazon I'm sorry to say.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
      X