Exciting News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exciting News!

Had to share some real exciting news. Just found out that my first grand baby is a GIRL!!! Mom and baby are doing great. She is due in September. I will make it up north to see her if I have to walk! Haha

Re: Exciting News!

Good News Diane.:D:D

It is very exciting to be waiting to see your first grand child'
    Marie

Comment

Diane - Just remember that garnd parents should have all the joy and none of the responsibility.......

Ranald

Comment

Diane,

Congratulations! I want to wish your family the greatest happiness! I have two granddaughters now. The oldest just turned a year old on the 18th and my youngest a year 16th of June. I am enjoying buying pretty little dresses and tea sets for them!

Please keep us updated!

Hugs
        kellyd:redrose:

Comment

I am now a three time grandfather, my daughter has two boys, ,Elliot Gordon, now 7, and Spencer Christian,5 in July.

Yesterday, 19th of March she gave birth to a 7lb 8 ounce baby girl..............Ingrid Constance, both well.

Comment

Great news... I guess this means she'll be spoilt rotten <grin>

Alastair

Comment

Hey...Grand-dad... I share something in common with you. My mother's name was Constance. Don't have anyone I know called Ingrid, though. You'll love her for sure.

Joan

Comment

Just drove 14 hours to see my older grandkids for the 1st time in 3 years. it was only for a couple of hours but well worth the effort. My daughter and I took her young kids to see their cousins and I know boys really hit it off. There is too much of an age gap at the moment for the girls (9 and 1) but at least it made the connection.
                We had to take 2 days to come back to Manitoba because a big storm hit on Monday, so we got to spend a night in Saskatoon. Another city to "check off" my non-existent list of places to visit...

Sandy

Comment

My big eldest grandson is going to be 20 this year. I can't believe it!!!!! Makes me feel old. He's the joy of my life. Comes for a weekend every couple of months. Always asks what he can do for me. He's the sweetest boy.

Elda

Comment

Working...
                  X