My theatre moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My theatre moments

I have just recently got back into musical theatre as backstage crew for the first time in many years. I'm totally enjoying the challenges it brings and that I can give back to something I love doing. At the moment we are presenting "Joseph and His Technicolor Dreamcoat" and what a wonderful job is happening here. We have 16 adult cast members and 32 children who are halved between shows. The show runs for 10 shows and by the time it's over, I'll be ready for a rest because I attend to props and it's non stop from start to finish.

This is my 3rd show, with the first being 42nd Street and the 2nd being Hello Dolly. They are totally amateur only, but always professional in presentation. I can honestly say that I'm proud to be a huge part of the Metropolitan Musical Company in Adelaide, South Australia and would tell anyone who wishes to visit our beautiful city to make a point of catching a show. We run musicals in May and October each year, with the next being "Dusty" and the following being "South Pacific"

Re: My theatre moments

Not sure if you are aware that this is actually the story of the first tartan!

See http://www.electricscotland.com/cult...rst_tartan.htm

Alastair

Comment

Working...
    X