5 days and counting down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 days and counting down

Only 5 more days till I fly off to UK.. Everything is ready except getting some money changed which I will do later today.. :smile::smile::smile:

Re: 5 days and counting down

Hi Mary,
    I hope you enjoy your trip back "home".
    Sorry I will not be able to meet up with you in Scotland. I am in the Prairies in Canada and won't be back in Scotland until the end of May.

Maybe you will get to meet Ranald.

Sandy

Comment

Mary,
      Have a great holiday. :redrose:

Comment

Was a bit worried as had some gastro ot work and was told I have to be there Monday and Tuesday before I leave on Wednesday. Itold my boss no way would I be in as have to be well for my journey. She said that she would think about it but I am not going in. I have union backing as am a delegate and will not be presured into working when the place is on lockdown

Comment

Hi mary, have a great time. We are determined to get over next year, but that depends on a few things now that i work for myself.
          Catherine is in count down mode for her trip to the US in August, 2 months she will be away, even i'm getting excited....If she has any money left she might head back to the UK at Christmas for a couple of weeks, she wants to see some snow.
          Euan..

Comment

One more day and then off tomorrow evening... HAve everything packed and ready, just have to go to chemist today for medication and then relax. I am not even cleaning my house before I go as my neighbour said shhe would do it for me.. Isn't that a bonus? Lily is staying with her while I am away which is good as she thinks Coral is her other Mum.. Willpost while away if I can. Keep well folks...

Comment

Hope you enjoy your trip and have great weather :-)

Alastair

Comment

Hi Mary, I am sure you will enjoy your trip. From what I hear the weather has been good.
                Just do not expect the weather to be the same as OZ~~~

Sandy

Comment

Freezing cold here so hope it is warmer in UK

Comment

Mary, have a great time on your trip..
                    Marie

Comment

Working...
                    X