Knights Templar in England & Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights Templar in England & Wales

Got in the Spring edition of their newsletter in pdf format.

Alastair
    Attached Files

Re: Knights Templar in England & Wales

Very interesting and informative, the section where some members "Slept Out" to raise money for the homeless put me in mind of this upcoming event 'Downunder"
    Rise to the Challenge
    On Thursday 16 June 2011 the Vinnies CEO Sleepout takes place in capital cities across Australia. The event challenges business and community leaders to experience homelessness first-hand for one night, raise important money, and with fresh insight go on to effect change in social opinions on this serious issue. All money raised goes directly towards the ongoing provision of Vinnies’ homeless services across the country

The link contains more items plus photographs

http://www.ceosleepout.org.au/

Comment

I have tried to email the OTOJ for the North of England but the email link isn't working. I will read the newsletter to see if I can get an address from there :)
      kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Hi Kelly,

OTOJ merged with two other groups to form the Grand Priory of Knights Templar in England and Wales in the early 00's. Website is www.knight-templar.org.uk. I have the honour of being the Clerk to the Grand Priory.

George MacLean KCTJ

Comment

George,

Thank you for the new url. It must be a great honour to be the clerk! It is an honour to have you here.

God Bless!
          Kelly
          kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Working...
          X