ElectricScotland.com site is down 17th May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElectricScotland.com site is down 17th May 2011

As at around 9.00pm EST on 17th May our site went down. I tried to phone Steve but can only get to leave him a message on his cell phone. I have also emailed him. So guess we may be down until he gets my messages and that might not be until he wakes up in the morning.

Alastair

PS I figured I'd use this method of keeping folks informed of site issues like this so if you ever go to the site and can't get on then check this forum to see if I've left a message. It will likely always be the first message in this forum and I'll date it in the Title so you'll know it's current.

Re: ElectricScotland.com site is down 17th May 2011

I couldn't access the site at 5:00 this morning and thought it might be me. I brushed my teeth, flossed and gargled a second time but it didn't make a difference. I can be so thin skinned early in the morning.

Comment

Re: ElectricScotland.com site is down 17th May 2011

Well as I was working through to 3:30am this morning it was just after 11am when I got up and the site was back. I haven't heard from Steve yet so don't know what the problem was or when he got the site back.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
      X