Scots Diaspora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scots Diaspora

I thought I'd try a wee video about the Scots Diaspora...

Alastair

Re: Scots Diaspora

Alastair,
    Top video......really enjoyed it all.
    Gordon.

Comment

Alastair, enjoyed !!!!

Marie
      Marie

Comment

Glad you liked it. Should you feel that you'd like to get something similar on another topic feel free to send in your suggestions :-)

As it happens I'm just publishing one at the moment to YouTube. It's a kind of video equivalent to the weekly newsletter.

Alastair

Comment

Thanks Alastair, utterly spellbinding analysis. I think the border pub story you referred to was from the David Ross video you posted last week (http://video.stv.tv/bc/scotland-gene...tish-diaspora/) which was equally instructive. (I think the woman in the pub was an Armstrong, which I remember only because my sister married into that proud group, but no matter, the point is well made.)

Comment

The Scot's Diaspora was a very well put video, I am very honored to have Scottish heritage.

Comment

Suge I am so proud you finally came to join us here! Alastair and all, this is my sister Stephanie. She has just surprised me!
              kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Ah sis, I just want to get to the bottom of why Scots are so bias and think if you are not born in Scotland you are NOT a true Scot!

Comment

Well Stephanie, welcome to es (as it is known locally), now we have two sisters, which I think is a first!

Ranald

Comment

Ah! Well you should watch my video on the Scots Diaspora then Stephelain which you can view at

Alastair

Comment

Allie,

Stephanie looked at your video and is sending it to everyone she knows! I think she has been bitten by the ES bug! I have never known my sister to be such a rebel.

She likes your video btw!
                      kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Hi Kelly... glad your sister enjoyed the video. I am as it happens about to start a video about Clans and Families in which I'm making a plea for more research to be done.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
                        X