X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer snow falls on summit of Snowdon

Summer snow falls on summit of Snowdon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-n...wales-13731216

I hope the link works for those outside the UK If not then here is the picture.

Sorry, it will not let me upload the photo (it's only 55KB !)

Ranald

Re: Summer snow falls on summit of Snowdon

It looks as if the link does work outside the UK, therefore no need to put up the photo here !

Ranald

Comment

Originally posted by Ranald View Post
      It looks as if the link does work outside the UK, therefore no need to put up the photo here !

Ranald
      The link worked for me (and a very interesting, article by the way).

The BBC has added buttons so readers can link BBC articles to Facebook and Twitter. Forum subscribers have linked to BBC content in a number of threads with varying results. I wonder if there is enough interest for Alastair to contact BBC and see if they would consent to allowing Electric Scotland Links. http://www.bbc.co.uk/help/web/sharing.shtml

This might reduce the number of BBC links posted in threads that do not work.

Just a thought

Comment

I've talked to the BBC umpteen times.. or rather I have tried to but never get a response.

Alastair

Comment

Would you like me to try and contact the BBC ?

Ranald

Comment

It's really more to do with what I can do with them on the site. Like is there some dedicated link to their TV 24 hour news program that International visitors can watch. I'm really looking at this from an International perspective and of course Scottish news is important but also British news and features.

Alastair

Comment

Hey guys....The main problem I have with BBC is not pictures, but the videos they post, & I might want to view, say "not available in your area". So keep on posting BBC pics! Your pal, Joan :tongue:

Comment

Working...
              X