Royal Tour of Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Tour of Canada

Well I have to say that the Royal couple are having a great tour so far with huge crowds turning out to see them. I noticed a good site with good videos of their trip...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...in-Ottawa.html

Alastair

Re: Royal Tour of Canada

Don't you think that Catherine is far too skinny?

Comment

I would agree with that but if she keeps up this current schedule I don't see her being able to put on any weight <grin>

Alastair

Comment

Elda & also Alastair......I think that the royal pair look rather tall & somewhat elongated, especially if you compare them to all the shorter people around them!!! I also think that it's a lot easier to stay "thin" when you are young & hopelessly in LOVE!!!

Their royal tour reminds me something like my recent trip to North Carolina. Not much chance to loll about, & relax. However, they are still younger than all of us!!! Just a short commentary!!! (a queenly wave)
        Joan
        Last edited by FriedaKateM; 2 July 2011, 20:17. Reason: addendum

Comment

My youngest son thinks Catherine looks like me when I was younger. Let's see if I can find that picture of me at age 26.

EldaClick image for larger version

Name:	Engagement picture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	23495

Comment

QUOTE=Glesgalass;5716]My youngest son thinks Catherine looks like me when I was younger. Let's see if I can find that picture of me at age 26.

EldaClick image for larger version

Name:	Engagement picture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	23495[/QUOTE]

:redrose: :redrose:

Comment

Auntie Elda.......

if I had kent ye when that pic wis taken..yon baldy guy wad have had nae chance..

this Dundee lad wid hae swept ye aff yir pegs...

Hope ye and yours are well...

your adopted nephew..

G :redrose:

Comment

Elda...just a quickie note to advise, that I think you are much more attractive than our friend Gordon!!!! Yes, I know he re-posted your lovely engagement picture. I do think you look something like Kate Middleton!! All best, Joan

Comment

I found a good web site which has some good videos of the Royal Tour at http://www.cpac.ca/forms/index.asp?d...ate_id=46&hl=e

Alastair

Comment

Working...
                  X