Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is Forex and How to Make Money with It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Forex and How to Make Money with It?

Forex is the knowledge and business of making money through trading foreign currencies. Forex is not a new business and its history is as old as the history of money.

What is forex is a question that people ask a lot these days. There are people who have been making money through Forex from many years ago. Fortunately, with the help of computer and internet, Forex trading has become much easier. You can sit at your personal computer and trade from home without having to make any phone call or referring to any bank.

How can you make money?

Buying low and selling high or selling high and buying low is the base of making money in Forex. For example If you buy GBP against USD when each GBP is equal to $1.9554USD and then sell it when it is $2.0235USD, you have made a profit. I don’t want to focus on more details in this article and explain how the profits and the money you make will be calculated. I will talk about these topics in other articles.

But the big question is that how you can find out the best time to buy and how you can predict that if you buy, the price will go up and you will make a profit? This is the most important question that makes you a successful trader.

There are two methods to know the optimum time to buy and sell: Technical and Fundamental Analysis.

In technical analysis, you can predict the direction of the price using the the price chart analysis and also with the help of some special tools that are called Indicators.

For Further Info About Forex and tips Forex Trading Online>> Forex Tips and Trick

Re: What Is Forex and How to Make Money with It?

Well Coyahud..i don't know where in Oz you are, but the only Forex (XXXX) that means anything to us good Aussie blokes comes in the form of Liquid amber...namely BEER!
    Euan..

Comment

Is that Aussie Vitamin B (VB)?

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Hugh, VB is considered redneck beer by those of us with a bit of class to our palate...i wouldn't touch it with a barge pole..
        Euan..

Comment

I was just asking if XXXX was VB. I did not get an answer yet.

Cheers

Hugh

Comment

Hugh, XXXX is most certainly NOT VB!..XXXX is made by Queenslanders, VB is made by Victorians who send the shite by the truckload in spite when we win one of their sporting trophys.
            Euan..

Comment

Now that Euan is an accomplished Supercar driver :cool: he not only enjoys the XXXX amber gold but is also an ardent fan of the "Fringe Benefits" :angelic:

XXXX Angels Clipsal 500 2008

The XXXX Angels turn up the heat in Townsville

Get the best view in the house for all the Angels action from the inaugural Dunlop Townsville 400.

Comment

It's amazing where this thread as taken us <grin>

Alastair

Comment

Considering what direction it could have gone in, I am somewhat relieved.

Comment

This thread deserved to be hi-jacked...besides, it has turned more humorous that the original!
                    Euan..

Comment

But in fairness Euan this is the "Business" forum. That means the original post was appropriate for this forum whereas the replies are really not appropriate in this forum.

I point this out as you should be aware of what forum you are posting messages in. I am assuming none of the people in here were aware this is the Business forum and so simply replied to the message and thus took it in a whole new direction.

So this is really a cautionary note for everyone to ask that you keep an eye on what forum you are in when you reply to a message.

Alastair

Comment

If you do a great deal of stretching, the highjacked thread has a theme of consumerism, but barley water instead of currency investment. Oh well, inspite of it all it was fun while it lasted.

Comment

What's Forex Trading : Forex Trading is a form of exchange for the global decentralized trading of international currencies. The foreign exchange market determines the relative values of different currencies.

How to make money with Forex Trading : In simple term, You earn commission when someone purchase a quantity of one currency by paying a quantity of another currency.
                          Make Money Fast | SEO Expert

Comment

Working...
                          X