X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a bit of Clarification

Folks,

As an Admin on the system I feel that it is proper to make this post and clarify a few things....

1) These forums are here for all to share with each other and have fun. As such, we will not tolerate Spammers or Flamers. This type of behavior will be deleted and you WILL be banned in many ways (and I care not how much U think U are a hacker or such - if ya make me work more than banning I WILL get vindictave from an Eld Hacker viewpoint <chuckle>)

2) Arguments and disagreements occur and we allow them to happen here. Most of us can have our arguments, go out back and ruckus, then come in and drink a beer together. If they get out of control and bleed over from here to other venues we institute the same Ban option.

3) This is a Community!!!! Do NOT bring your personal vendettas in here or that will get you an immediate ban!!!!!

4) Help us build this Community and talk us up. We are for all of you!!!!!

Just had to clarify a few things since I have been doing programming and admin crap for awhile....Take heed....

Papa Bear
    -=> Shared Pain is Lessened - Shared Joy Increased <=-
    Goddess is Great - Beer is Good - People are Crazy

Re: Just a bit of Clarification

Thank you Papa Bear, the message is quite clear.....

Ranald

Comment

Thanks Steve

Comment

We are testing Mods to the system to ensure things are working properly

Papa Bear
        -=> Shared Pain is Lessened - Shared Joy Increased <=-
        Goddess is Great - Beer is Good - People are Crazy

Comment

Copy that...

Comment

A new member here. Greetings from Texas. My ancestry is Clan MacFie of Colonsay.

Comment

Welcome Gene...

The Clan Macfie Society Spring Magazine 'The Galley' carried the poem 'Macdubhsithe Diaspora' By James. A footnote referred to 'work of a sort' being undertaken to make it a song. This has now been done and with a little modification it is now published here.

Listen to it at https://archive.org/download/Macdubh...e_Diaspora.mp3

Hope you like it and our page for Clan MacFie can be found at: https://www.electricscotland.com/webclans/m/macfie.html

Alastair

Comment

Thanks for the information. Yes, I'm a member of the Clan MacFie Society America. Again, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X