How do you add a profile pic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you add a profile pic?

Im keen to have a picture on my profile but I cannot find the way to do this. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Re: How do you add a profile pic?

The edit your profile has changed somewhat. I sent a note to Alastair for some guidance (and some adult supervision for me) on the subject. You should hear something soon.

I believe you will need to go to your 'my profile' tab on the upper right of the page. Once there you should be able to locate a 'my albums' button on the left of the page somewhere. You should be able to create an album, when doing so select the button that will allow you to utilize a to be uploaded picture as your avatar. The rest of the uploading prompts will be relatively straight forward.
    Last edited by miolchu; 23 July 2011, 07:36. Reason: because I have CRS

Comment

Ah... I haven't gone there in ages but I believe it should be available under the "My Profile" section. I would guess if there is no picture then you'll see an option to add one.

The menus have changed a wee bit since the last major upgrade.

Alastair

Comment

I could not find some of the links I suggested earlier in your 'my profile' section.

You might add an avatar by using the "Gallery' link at the top of the page

Look for the 'add album' link inside

Look for the Album type section with three options:  Public  Private  Profile

Select 'profile' and save you should get instructions from the site on how to complete the task.

Comment

Hello to our new forum member.....

I do note here that there are MANY changes to putting in new picture of yourself.

1. Click on the "header" , where it says Forum Actions.
          2. Click on Edit Profile.
          3. On the left hand side of screen click on MY SETTINGS.
          4. Click on Edit Profile Picture.
          5. Or click on Edit Avatar.
          Then follow instructions. That's how I was able to change my profile picture to one of my brother & me, down in NC, Nag's Head, Outer Banks, for his daughter's wedding in May.

Hope this helps you, as I just did it for myself. Our updates on this site were just done, so that's why we weren't sure of How to do it. Thanks for helping me learn as well. You are welcome to our forum. Joan:redrose:

Comment

I notice in "edit profile" it says to contact the administrator if your date of birth has changed. Alastair, I wish to inform you that my date of birth has changed......I'm now 30 years younger :wink::smile::smile:

Elda

Comment

Originally posted by Glesgalass View Post
              I notice in "edit profile" it says to contact the administrator if your date of birth has changed. Alastair, I wish to inform you that my date of birth has changed......I'm now 30 years younger :wink::smile::smile:

Elda
              Hmnnnnnn.............Very interesting,:confused::tongue:

It reminds me of that old saying..............................."The impossible attended to Immediately" :angelic:

but

"Miracles will take a little longer"

Gordon.............. :angelic::redrose:

Comment

That's pretty impressive Elda... can you share your secret with the rest of us??? <grin>

Alastair

Comment

Alastair, it's NO secret as you well know, because You have just added it on to mine !!:shocked:

I am now overdue a card from Her Majesty The Queen.:blush:

From ancient Ranald

Comment

Working...
                  X