Pictures of Edinburgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of Edinburgh

Stan Bruce... probably better known as the Bard of Banff... has been visiting Edinburgh and is taking tons of pictures. He's busy adding them to our Gallery as he gets the time.

The first gallery can be viewed at http://www.electricscotland.org/album.php?albumid=44

Alastair

Re: Pictures of Edinburgh

Great photography...............:cool:

You're a legend Stan

Comment

Re: Pictures of Edinburgh

Great photos. There are people in the world who haven't visited Edinburgh - and there shouldn't be any. :wink:

My first trip to Edi came unexpectedly, years ago. I'm not an early riser but I just HAD TO get up at dawn. Left my husband at the hotel and got out. The Royal Mile was the first I wanted to see so I went up to the Castle. Not open, of course but I wasn't interested in visiting it at that point. I was walking down the street, map known by heart, and planning to keep walking towards the venerable Holyrood Palace and the new Parliament building when, all of a sudden, I had the only really spooky experience in my life: I KNEW what I was about to see in all the little streets left or right before even getting there - the buildings, the atmosphere, even the sounds and smells of the place. Weird.

Comment

Working...
      X