How about a mouse that scans ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a mouse that scans ?

Just came across this new, but expensive mouse that scans.

According to the video, it appears to do a lot of things, that are not possible with a flat bed scanner.

NOTE: Scroll down for the video.

http://www.dabs.com/products/lg-elec...m_content=i700

At the end of the day, depending on its usage, it might not be all that expensive!

For example: in a very large book, one only wanted a small section of a page, or perhaps a very small piece of paper with writing on it, all the bother of a Flat Bed, then this mouse would be ideal.

I am VERY tempted.

(I know the link is to an advert, but I have not yet obtained the home page for the mouse.)

Ranald
    Last edited by Ranald; 28 July 2011, 11:02.

Re: How about a mouse that scans ?

Muon Sorata is an ordinary college teacher. However, there is a big secret beneath him. He is actually a mysterious "MOUSE" thief. He is smart, wealthy, powerful and influential. Above all, he steals everything. He has three beautiful female subordinates, but you can refer them as his slaves. Momozona Mei, a computer and physics expert; Kuribayashi Yaoi, a chemistry expert; and Kakio Hazuki, an agile fighter, good at combat and sports. And there is nothing that cannot be stolen by "MOUSE"...
    Beauty

Hair Style

Skin Care

Comment

Re: How about a mouse that scans ?

Ranald, that's a nifty mouse..I wouldn't mind one myself, but not at that price...
      Euan..

Comment

Working...
      X