Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's Finally Here

Hey All,
    Well I am officially a grandma!! I know, I know, just about everyone has kids and grandkids and think that theirs are the most wonderful. And that is me!!!! Ava Marie (my middle name) was born yesterday. She is a preemie as her due date was Sept. 13th, but she was 5lbs 4oz and was well developed. The only concern was her glucose levels were a tad bit high. Other than that, she is healthy as is her mom. Another new chapter in my life!!!

Re: She's Finally Here

Congratulations to one and all, it will be a day or two, before Ava Marie joins us here....

Quite a moving thought that, having recently lost a Marie, we now have her mirror...

Ranald

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Diane

WOW! Congratulations! I am so happy for all of you! It is really an awesome feeling being a grandma. It is going to be hard to get clothes for a small baby but I know she will grow very soon. Wishing you all the very best!

Your Friend,
        kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Diane, I'm so pleased for you. Is this your first grandbaby? I have 7 from 28 to 5. Of course, I was there only for the birth of two of them! Glad for you & your daughter. All best, Joan

Comment

Congrats Diane :smile: Don't worry, she'll grow fast. She's a good weight for 5 weeks early. Her due date is only an estimate usually. My youngest son was "supposedly" 10 days early but weighed 8 lbs. I dread to think how big he would have been if he'd been 10 days late. :shocked:
            Enjoy..............

Elda

Comment

Diane,

Congratulations and good health to all.
              Gordon.

Comment

Hey,
                Thank you Tom and Gordon for your well wishes. Ranald, I think it will be more like two weeks before she can join the board. Haha. She actually will be connected here as her dad is of Irish heritage on both sides. Kelly, yes, it feels awesome. Joan, this is my first grand baby. I can't imagine having seven. You are most blessed. Elda, I think they had the original arrival date for her off as well. She only spent one day in the preemie section. Everyone is well. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                X