Inside Australia's Chilling New Cult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside Australia's Chilling New Cult

In a 10 month investigation, Sunday Night infiltrates one of the world's most worrying new cults. But most chilling, this cult is Australian, spreading and described as worse than WACO. We go inside the cult's headquarters to meet the leaders and their followers who claim their lives have been changed forever.

************************************************** **********************************************

01/20/2008 - Chap. 1 (3/10) - Alan John Miller (AJ Miller)

Alan John Miller (AJ Miller) is Jesus, reincarnated. Read more about AJ and his experiences here: http://www.divinetruth.com/

Another WACO or Jamestown in the making???????????????

A lttle snippet from the turkey himself :crazy::crazy:

Welcome to the Divine Truth website! My name is Alan John Miller, and many of my friends call me AJ. The beautiful woman you see with me is Mary Suzanne Luck.

Just a little over 2000 years ago, we arrived on the earth for the first time. My name then was Yeshua ben Yosef, or the Jesus of the Bible, the son of Joseph and Mary. Mary's name then was Mary of Magdala, the woman identified in the Bible as Mary Magdalene. Mary was my wife then, and the first person I appeared to after I was crucified. Because of my personal desire and passion for God, as I grew, I recognized not only that I was the Messiah that was foretold by ancient prophets, but also that I was in a process designed by God that all humans could follow, if they so desired.
    More drivel at the link http://www.divinetruth.com/

Re: Inside Australia's Chilling New Cult

Drivel indeed..While i understand the need to make people aware of this lot, and hopefully not get caught up with them, i don't like to see them get this much publicity. They should be dismissed as just another bunch of looney's and forgotten.
    Euan..

Comment

Hey Gordon,
      I agree with Euan that it is so awful the attention this "cult" is getting. That is the whole point for them. Also, they are preying on the very religious people as well. And I just know that this guy is making money off of his false claim as well as feeding his apparent ego. That is usually the real reasons. So very sad. Lets hope that it doesn't end tragically.

Comment

Hi Gordon & Euan,

I agree that the cult should not obtain publicity but the public does need to be made aware of their existence. It is a fine line.
        What we shouldn't do is ignore the cult. They need to be kept under observation/surveillance by the appropriate authorities.

dmf

Comment

As this charlatan stated near the beginning of the first tape, his own mother thought he was mentally ill!!! He's picking up people who are weak willed, in some way, & making their brains over to his "cause". Like BRAIN WASHING!! I would hope as you all seem to, our "buds" at ES, that he doesn't create something like Jim Jones' massacre, or Waco. I have difficulty thinking that one person can affect so many, into doing his will!! Joan

Comment

Joan Said...............................

"I have difficulty thinking that one person can affect so many, into doing his will!!"

My first thought was Adolf Hitler,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

a few of his thoughts..........very few took notice........ Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler
            http://www.crusader.net/texts/mk/

Comment

Working...
            X