Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Computer

Hey All,
    Well, we finally have a new computer!! My son-in-law bought it for us. It also has a web cam so I can talk to my new grand daughter up in western New York. We are having a expert come out and hook us up, well actually, it is wireless! I had no idea they are wireless now. Anyway, maybe now I can read all the posts on here that are usually blank. I just hope I can do it all. Hope everyone is doing good.

Re: New Computer

Hi Diane,

With all that fancy new technology at your fingertips we will all expect lots and lots of news from you.......:wink:

Gordon.

Comment

They are not all wireless Diane. I can't have wireless because we are situated in a valley. Some of my neighbours tried it and couldn't get a signal.....one even got a special antenna installed but it still wasn't satisfactory. Just be careful to have an access password as anyone in the immediate area could log in to your ISP using your signal. This is what is used to give people free access to the internet in some public places like airports.
      Enjoy your new computer.

Elda

Comment

Hello Hello,
        New computer up and running. I can use it with no problems. Gordon, I don't live an exciting life so expecting me to have "lot and lots" of news just can't happen. Haha Elda, thanks for your advise. We live among flat rice fields and cow pastures , actually cows seem to make nicer neighbors than people, so no problems there. We have a lock on the computer so no one can access it. Y'all have a great day!

Comment

Working...
        X