Bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored

Public holiday weekends drag when you are not doing much. I am feeling down at the moment and dont know how to climb up again.. Feeling sorry for myself but will probably feel different tomorrow when I am at work.. Life without Bob is sometimes quite lonely but on the whole I cope well. Just feeling sorry for myself...

Re: Bored

Originally posted by Maryt View Post
    Public holiday weekends drag when you are not doing much. I am feeling down at the moment and dont know how to climb up again.. Feeling sorry for myself but will probably feel different tomorrow when I am at work.. Life without Bob is sometimes quite lonely but on the whole I cope well. Just feeling sorry for myself...

Mary, buy yourself an MP3 player, fill it with your favourite music and enjoy!!! It fairly helps you get your spirits back up !!!

Comment

Yes Mary, I know how you feel, but I am fortunate to have 'our' dog Sparky, who is a wonderful companion.

Nothing better than being busy to keep going.

Take care

Ranald

Comment

Good advice, Ranald. Pick some activity you really enjoy, Mary. Then really go at with ZEST! Or, do what I do. Go find nature out there in a nice walk. Feel better.

Comment

Hey Mary,
          All of the advise everyone gave was great. Sometimes though you need to feel sad or down for just a little while. Then when you are done, you put it back in the box until you need to feel it again. That is what I do anyway. Good luck.

Comment

I liked Diane's advise. I do something similar by zoning out with a good book.

Elda

Comment

Working...
            X