Happy Canada Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Canada Day

Wishing all Canadians a Happy Canada Day...

There are some links to information and videos at http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loc...ub=CalgaryHome

See also...

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/...1.html?ref=rss

Alastair

Re: Happy Canada Day

Hi Alastair,
    I've just rejoined after Euan pointed me in this direction~~~

Hope you had a great Canada Day. We are actually celebrating it today in Scotland (a wee tradition we brought back with us).

BTW why do have a Saltire flying when you are now in Canada???~~~~
    Sandy

Comment

I was trying to figure out why Gordon was having problems with his flag so was trying out a few things. Still don't know why he is having problems as no-one else seems to have that problem. Might be something to do with the initial trial. You can actually change your flag in your profile. It's possible he could change his flag to the saltire and see if that cures the problem. And if it does he could then change it back.

Alastair

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
        I was trying to figure out why Gordon was having problems with his flag so was trying out a few things. Still don't know why he is having problems as no-one else seems to have that problem. Might be something to do with the initial trial. You can actually change your flag in your profile. It's possible he could change his flag to the saltire and see if that cures the problem. And if it does he could then change it back.

Alastair
        I found the problem was in the "settings" section where the box was 'checked to show signature.......which must be that small separate section down the bottom of a post,,,,,,,,on a military forum i am on we use that part to show the details of the respective section/s of the armed forces we served in......."problem solved" :confused::smile:

Comment

Working...
        X