Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple Chairman dies Today at 56

Steve Jobs 1955-2011

Apple Chairman Steve Jobs died today at age 56, according to reports from his family and Apple. The Apple.com website has an image featuring Steve Jobs that is labeled with the dates 1955 -2011.

Apple posted this message on its website:

“Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being. Those of us who have been fortunate enough to know and work with Steve have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor. Steve leaves behind a company that only he could have built, and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple.”

Apple’s Board of Directors also posted a statement:

"We are deeply saddened to announce that Steve Jobs passed away today.

Steve’s brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives. The world is immeasurably better because of Steve.

His greatest love was for his wife, Laurene, and his family. Our hearts go out to them and to all who were touched by his extraordinary gifts."

This was sent to me by PC WORLD site, of which I am a member. My brother dotes on the Mac computer. Thanks, Joan

Re: Apple Chairman dies Today at 56

It's very sad. It just goes to show that no matter how much money you have, when it's your time, it's your time. Pancreatic cancer is a particularly insideous one and can strike at any age, young or old.

Elda

Comment

sad to hear that brilliant personaltiy who died and may god his soul rest in peace the world has lost another brilliant innovator
      click this link now - > http://pressreleaseblog.org/prweb-co...tion-code.html

Comment

thats a shocking news to hear as he was a brilliant personality who got world fame with his organization named apple . his absence will really hurt to this organization a lot
        click this link now - > http://pressreleaseblog.org/prweb-co...tion-code.html

Comment

Working...
        X