Chapel Service at Balgonie Castle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapel Service at Balgonie Castle

Robbie and I have started attending Chapel Service at the Castle. It is always the 3rd Sunday of the month at 6.30 pm. The acoustics are amazing in the Chapel and well worth the visit out for service. Robbie does not cope around large groups therefore the Chapel Service is perfect and not intimidating for him. Chapel Service is open to all and all are welcome to attend.

I have asked permission to borrow these pictures from the Balgonie Castle website.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kelly d; 23 October 2011, 05:28. Reason: to add pictures
    kellyd:redrose:

Re: Chapel Service at Balgonie Castle

Hey Kelly,
    The Chapel is amazing. I have never been in a Chapel like that ever. Of course you would attend each month! Glad to hear from ya.

Comment

Hi Diane,

I hope you are doing great. I don't come on like I once did because I don't want any trouble.
      How is your new grandbaby? Growing like a weed? Thank you for being here to read my sparse postings. XX
      kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Hey Kelly,
        My new grand baby is doing absolutely great. She is putting on weight so fast and she has been recently smiling and trying to talk with different sounds. Since I was advised not to travel in any way, I have been unable to touch, kiss, play, etc. with her. However, since I got my webcam, I get to see her and my daughter all the time. It is so amazing. How are you enjoying your new home? Hope ya just love it!!!

Comment

Working...
        X