Roe deer in park near our house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roe deer in park near our house

For the third day running, there have been two roe deer, in the park near our house.

Today I took two photos when one was only about 20 feet from me, but I had my dog Sparky on the lead!

I have been puting down 'out of date' serial, but they are usually in that part of the park at this time of year.

Ranald
    Attached Files

Re: Roe deer in park near our house

Hey Ranald,
    Isn't nature wonderful!!!! The one deer is looking right at ya. Haha

Comment

Ranald, the first deer kind of looks like a hare!!! I remember seeing hares, when we first flew into England, I think near to Manchester or Liverpool. After a loooong flight, I forgot where we came in. There were these huge hares leaping about, on the grassy parts of the air strip. Joan

Comment

How lovely Ranald. I remember years ago, when I was a kid, going to visit my uncle in Killearn Hospital and we used to see heaps of deer running through the trees.
        Here in Australia, because of how we've cleaned up the environment in recent years, we see a lot more of the migratory whales all along the east coast. They even come into Sydney Harbour now, something which had declined in numbers but now we are seeing more and more every year.

Elda

Comment

Ranald, i don't mind venison...cooked very gently on the BBQ...
          Euan..

Comment

Working...
          X