Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Find My Past' Helps Members To Discover How They Are Connected To The Tay Bridge Disaster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Find My Past' Helps Members To Discover How They Are Connected To The Tay Bridge Disaster.

Hi everyone.

Here is the latest trailer for the next episode of Find My Past. It seems that it is going to be fabulous. In this week's episode three people find their connection to the Tay Bridgedisaster. I am sure you will find it very interesting. The programme can be seen tomorrow December 15th on Yesterday at 9pm.

Re: 'Find My Past' Helps Members To Discover How They Are Connected To The Tay Bridge Disaster.

Hi , will it be available outside the UK??
    Many members cannot watch UK TV without a 'proxy' or some other 'fixes' when the programmes become available online...

Sandy

Comment

Re: 'Find My Past' Helps Members To Discover How They Are Connected To The Tay Bridge Disaster.

I'm afraid it is UK only at the moment

Comment

Using BBC Player, I cannot see it listed on any of the BBC sites.

Comment

HI Ranald,
          it's not on the BBC, it's on the "Yesterday" channel which is available of Freeview (Channel 11).
          Sandy

Comment

Working...
          X