Highland Moonlight and Timeless by Teresa Reasor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highland Moonlight and Timeless by Teresa Reasor

I've been a member of this community for almost 7 years now and love everything Scott. I just wanted to take the opportunity to say that I'm a multipublished author with two books based in Scotland. Highland Moonlight is a Scottish Medieval Romance set in the Loch Awe area. The castle I've used for the setting is Kilchurn Castle but I've changed the name to Castle Lorne.

This is the blurb:
    Seduced and shamed by Alexander Campbell, the warrior to whom she is betrothed, Lady Mary Mac Lachlan flees to the Campbell stronghold of Castle Lorne and demands sanctuary from Alexander's father.

Though Alexander seduced Mary for her own protection and his men's, his actions have greater repercussions than expected. His betrayal destroys Mary's trust and his belief in himself as a man of honor. Determined to heal the breach, and claim Mary--who now carries his heir--as his wife, he follows her to Lorne and finds himself brought before a council of arbitration on charges of rape.

When Collin Mac Lachlan, Mary's father tries to coerce her into testifying against Alexander, Mary refuses. But when violence threatens to break out between their clans, Mary is forced to wed him to fulfill their betrothal agreement and save him from the executioner.

Amid the hostilities between their clans and the wounds inflicted on her heart, can Mary find the love and happiness she's always craved or will she discover she's been chasing a dream as illusive as Highland Moonlight?

Timeless is set in the Loch Maree area. It is a Paranormal Romantic Suspense. I traveled to Scotland 2 years ago and visited the area so I could base the book there. It's one of the most breathtaking places I've ever been.

Here's the blurb for Timeless:

Archaeology student, Regan Stanhope, lands the chance of a lifetime when she’s chosen to work on a summer dig in Loch Maree, Scotland. The ancient monoliths hidden beneath the loch are the most important discovery since Stonehenge. And for seven hundred years, they have been waiting—for her.

Saturation diver Quinn Douglas is contracted to recover some of the megaliths from the loch’s bottom. The job will breathe life into the struggling salvage business he and his brothers are building. But from the moment he arrives, Quinn is plagued by dreams and feelings from a past he did not live. Or did he?

Regan and Quinn are drawn to each other as they research the monoliths and the reason behind their shared visions. But both sense something mystical at work, delving into their minds, manipulating their emotions. And when they finally discover the monoliths’ extraordinary secret, they know they must seal them away from those who are desperate to unlock their power. Even if it means remaining caught in a timeless struggle between the past and present forever.

Just wanted to share.
    Teresa J. Reasor
Working...
X