Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi, I am a Scot and pleased to have disocvered this lovely Scottish website, and I look forward to joining in with debates and banter. I'm finding my way around.

Re: Hello

If you are a Scot in Scotland then we created a Scottish Independence forum to post information and encourage debate,

Alastair

Comment

Hi, 'finding your way around'...... at least you found how to put a 'bateyes' at the end of your message !

There i8s a vast amount of information here, and if you can add, then I am sure Alastair would be pleased.

The 'Banter' has to be friendly, or it is banned. Have a look at the older messages, and use as a guide.

Have you any specific interest?

Ranald

Comment

hi everyone i'm a new member in this forum. I wanna ask you that when i have to post link in this forum site???
        how to make your hair grow faster|vitamins for hair growth

Comment

Welcome... this community is a small one and a lot of us have been messaging with each other for years. We take a view that links that are hidden by providing text as the link probably means you are spamming and so likely people will just ignore you. This is not the place to try and sell things unless you are very up front on why you are selling something but we tend to be rather suspicious as we do get an amazing amount of spammers. If we determine that you are a spammer with just 3 mouse clicks we can delete all your messages and ban you from the system.

I only point this out as we only want folk that are willing to get involved with the community and contribute to it and let us get to know you. You are not required to add any link to a message or if you do add a link then you should explain in the email what we'd expect from clicking on the link. In the event we do click on a link that you provide and it's obviously a spam message then you are out of here.

Sorry if this all sounds somewhat threatening but we get spammers coming in all the time and to be frank your messages to date suggest that you are yet another spammer. Most of us are Scots or of Scots descent and most of us are older rather than younger and have been around on the Internet for many years.

Alastair

Comment

Forum members can let any potential spammers know who they are dealing with:

From the musical Spamalot

Comment

hello everyone how are you and whats up what are you think.

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by miolchu View Post
                  Forum members can let any potential spammers know who they are dealing with:

From the musical Spamalot

http://www.centplay.com/affiliate/games_4320/
                  yah i see dear
                  Last edited by amzee85; 1 November 2012, 11:55.

Comment

Working...
                  X