How can we save our culture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can we save our culture?

Culture, language, religion, dress etc., are the soul of every country. We should maintain our culture by practicing it like telling about our culture to the young children by having cultural meet discussing with others like classical dance or music or any other events or festivals we can restore our heritage and culture. We have done the same things to save our chickasaw culture. You should also follow this. What do you think about this? You can leave point of view regarding this topic.

Re: How can we save our culture?

My grand-mum was teaching me about my Scottish history and English history. I wish she could have taught me more before she died, know i have to find the information out by my self. Think god she got to teach me a lot of the old ways, and i learned more about herbs from her then i would have ever learned from any school. She also taught me how to make ink from nature for righting. I miss the lessons she was teaching me and i wish i knew more.
    If you have no idea where your from you cant go forward.

Comment

I won't keep repeating myself but we do have a few pages about plants and herbs on the Electric Scotland site so do make use of our site search engine to find them. For example check out http://www.electricscotland.com/nature/wild_plants.htm

Alastair

Comment

You are absolutely right Neha that by telling our youth we can save our culture and discussion is the great way to keep them informed with your heritage and customs. I think from the beginning mean from childhood these things should put into their minds through stories or practice by ourselves.
        Get more info on popular streets of the world.

Comment

Working...
        X