Re: SEPT 22, 2012 - MARCH & RALLY FOR SCOTTISH INDEPENDENCE - Edinburgh

Thanks Elda
    She is lovely of course.
    Mum is still "sore" but she is happy.

Sandy

Comment

Hi Hugh, yes that was a 'slip' but I do like your interpretation...~~~
      However I do seem to have driven "Jeff" away and that was not the intention.

Thanks for the 'congrats' both are doing well but if course "big brother" is a little put out but we are overcoming that with lots of walks and attention.

Sandy

Comment

Originally posted by sandyc View Post
        I would like to know who is behind this waste of time. And also why the want donations and where would the money go?

Sandy
        I find your postings on this matter very odd. Why do you want further information on something you perceive to be a waste of time? Your 'waste of time' comment may be your opinion but that doesn't stop it being rude. If you have an opinion on a subject you should back it up with some relevant facts, thoughts or feelings or you end up looking like an uninformed fool. You state you are a grand parent yet you come across like an insolent child. What is your 'I defy anyone to call me un-Scottish to my face...' comment all about. Are you some sort of keyboard hard man?
        If you think more governments mean more taxes then vote 'YES' to Scottish independence as we would rid ourselves of the 650 Westminster MP's, 792 Lords and the Welsh and Northern Irish assemblies.
        I hope you take my comments on board and take a long hard look at yourself.

Comment

Working...
        X