Yes I am up late!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I am up late!!

Little message when I came online tonight. I am up late because someone tried to break into my house at 10.30pm and the police have been round. No real damage done, they had used a roof tile to try and lever my bedroom window open, it was open about 6 inches with the key locked so it could not be opened any further. The roof tile fell into my bedroom and my dog barked so thankfully no one got in, I was at the other end of the house just tidying up before going to bed..

Re: Yes I am up late!!

Hey Maryt,
    Thank God you are safe and sound. What a scary situation. Nothing like that has ever happened to me. Stay safe!

Comment

Gosh Mary, that IS scary. You poor thing. Did you manage to get to sleep? It's a good idea to have your window locks able to be in 2 positions. I had that in my house in Sydney. It was good because you could go out and leave the windows in the open but locked position. My son has that on all his windows too but I don't need it here in my present house as it's in a secure location.

Elda

Comment

Hi Elda, thats the locks I have on but they were trying to lever the window open.. I have just been fitted for new crimsafe security screens on window and a new security front door. They will be fitted next Friday...

Comment

Working...
        X