Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Funny!!!

Hey All,
    Just had to post these adorable pictures. A few aren't too good, but most are great. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Click image for larger version

Name:	a-HEART-PUPPY-233x155.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	23913
    Attached Files

Re: So Funny!!!

Ok everyone. I messed up big time. First I put this in "Nature" instead of "Pets". Second, the slide show of the animals didn't work. And third, yes I just had to make three mistakes, I attached a pic I had no intention of posting. No funny remarks about me being a women as the reason I messed up. Just wasn't my morning or........maybe cause I didn't have my coffee yet! Ya, that sounds like a great excuse.

Comment

Hellllloooo....Diane!! Join the club...there's two of us, you know!!?! I recently had a major screw up, & actually am afraid of posting pictures to the forum! Thanks, anyway. Joan

Comment

Hi Diane-:redrose:---------Hi Joan, :redrose:

I've discovered the reason for your inadvertant errors---------No!! They were not "Seniors Moments" [you're both too young for that] :cool::tongue:

It only remains that you are both.....................................

:shocked: Blonde :shocked:

:
        Last edited by 1938 Observer; 5 March 2012, 21:24. Reason: word

Comment

Speaking for myself, I wasn't even blonde as a baby/child. I was (note the was!) black haired, & now am edging into "silver haired granny of mine"...IS THAT A SONG???!!! Were you a blonde yourself???? I've always thought guys who were blonde were two bricks short of a load, as they say here in the good old USA!!! (Seriously...just kidding....with old pals!!?!!!) Joan :head3:

Comment

Hey,
            Joan, your picture shows you with black fur-like hair all over your body!! Gordon, you got me good on that post. I was scrolling down expecting to hear a different reason we can't always post picutres. I wasn't expecting that. Haven't been on much as my daughter and grand-daughter are here for three weeks while her husband moves them to N. Carolina. Then he will come here and drive them back. Whew, I couldn't take care of a baby full time anymore. I am realizing I am getting old!! For all those grandparents that stepped in when needed with their grand children, I have a new found respect for you all. Hope everyone is doing good.
            Last edited by Diane; 8 March 2012, 09:44.

Comment

Working...
            X