Flash chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash chat

Hi Steve, i thought i might bring up a couple of things..Is it possible to invite someone to the Chat room without sending a private message? The idea i have is if you had a place to see who is online (apart from way down the bottom) maybe under community along the top banner. Then you could click on the person you want to invite for a chat?
    Also, when i enter the chat room,it sits on the front of the main page, I can't see where you can minimize the window, You have to use the back button on the browser to get back to the forums.
    Euan..

Re: Flash chat

Steve, i just noticed under "Quick Links" you see who is online, maybe when the list of online members shows, you have an option to invite them into the chatroom? Also, when a new member joins, they have the option of allowing or not allowing other members to invite them for a chat? This way, you don't make people feel obliged to chat if the don't desire to chat.
    Euan..

Comment

Let me see if I can find some more integrated mods for Flashchat and also see if I can dig into the actual code of it and do some work myself after the 4th
      -=> Shared Pain is Lessened - Shared Joy Increased <=-
      Goddess is Great - Beer is Good - People are Crazy

Comment

Gee it gets lonely in the chatroom....:unimpressed:
        Euan..

Comment

Euan, what time are your here?

I would like to try the Chatroom out?
          Marie

Comment